Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Listening to old communist anthems is based trucel trait

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps3P5LDoGt0

I feel in peace and happy listening to these old songs, far more than when I'm listening to modern horse shit monopolizing the radio industry.

You can feel all the hope in a bright future that those revolutionary states held, right before being destroyed from the inside by western psy ops and aimless struggles.

You can feel how incelish their mentality was compared to the capitalistic Chads grinding their way to take the last pieces of happiness those people had, and turn it into pointless consumerism and degeneracy.

I feel everything we lost that didn't even had the opportunity to happen because of our degenerate modern world. :feelscry:

Communist music and art is cool but kys tankie :lul:

i had an entire playlist of over 100 communist songs that i used to listen to everyday jfl

The hope, and pride at a new future

The hope, and pride at a new future
We don't have any nowadays. Everywhere you see sadness, despair, and the fear of an invevitable crisis that will lead millions into poverty and ultimately death because of a failed political system.

I feel in peace and happy listening to these old songs, far more than when I'm listening to modern horse shit monopolizing the radio industry.

You can feel all the hope in a bright future that those revolutionary states held, right before being destroyed from the inside by western psy ops and aimless struggles.

You can feel how incelish their mentality was compared to the capitalistic Chads grinding their way to take the last pieces of happiness those people had, and turn it into pointless consumerism and degeneracy.

I feel everything we lost that didn't even had the opportunity to happen because of our degenerate modern world. :feelscry:

Yeah me too JFL

soviet anthem is pretty epic ngl

Yes communism is the way once the (((communist)))) one world dictatorship happens there will be no foid rights and incels will rule everything :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Yes communism is the way once the (((communist)))) one world dictatorship happens there will be no foid rights and incels will rule everything :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

incels have nothing to lose but their virginity!

expropriate the means of (re)production to the inceltariat!!!

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

Last edited:
Communist music and art is cool but kys tankie :lul:
this is why (((we)))) are trying so hard to get Goyim on board with communism Becuase it will help all incels
Fucking idiot :feelskek::lul:

this is why (((we)))) are trying so hard to get Goyim on board with communism Becuase it will help all incels
Fucking idiot :feelskek::lul:
I will make sure all jews go to gulag

I will make sure all jews go to gulag
Don’t worry Goyim you won’t even have a chance :lul:
We will run the (((communist))) one world dictatorship after the Great Reset which is going great right now :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Enjoy your (((inflation))) and (((gas prices)))) none of which negatively affects me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek:

Don’t worry Goyim you won’t even have a chance :lul:
We will run the (((communist))) one world dictatorship after the Great Reset which is going great right now :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Enjoy your (((inflation))) and (((gas prices)))) none of which negatively affects me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek:
I will steal all your live stock

Sexual communism now

Yea. I also listen to nasheed and far right songs. Truly incel genre