Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Listening to my sister talk to her boyfriend

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
I'm fucking crying like a bitch right now. I can't believe what I'm fucking missing out on.

When she talks to him on the phone, she talks in a happy, melodic dainty voice and opens her calls by saying "Hi honey." with a level of niceness she hardly ever gives me. Not only that, but she says "I love you" and says a whole bunch of lovesick stuff in a cute voice. She actually likes him.

I will never get to fucking know what it's like for a female to actually like me enough to talk to me that way. Never ever. Instead girls ignore me. Fucking fucking fuck fuck fuck my shitty fucking life. This is mother fucking bullshit. :kys::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why torture yourself like this? Just leave when the phone calls start.

I'm fucking crying like a bitch right now. I can't believe what I'm fucking missing out on.

When she talks to him on the phone, she talks in a happy, melodic dainty voice and opens her calls by saying "Hi honey." with a level of niceness she hardly ever gives me. Not only that, but she says "I love you" and says a whole bunch of lovesick stuff in a cute voice. She actually likes him.

I will never get to fucking know what it's like for a female to actually like me enough to talk to me that way. Never ever. Instead girls ignore me. Fucking fucking fuck fuck fuck my shitty fucking life. This is mother fucking bullshit. :kys::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Its over for you.

Why torture yourself like this? Just leave when the phone calls start.
I'm breaking now I don't know if I can take anymore
I'm gonna fucking leave everytime she talks to him or I might kill someone

The only thing you're missing out is betabuxxing, because that's the maximum an incel can ascend.

The only thing you're missing out is betabuxxing, because that's the maximum an incel can ascend.
Yeah but she actually fucking likes him more than some faceless cuckold. She works her own job just to be able to eventually move in with him.

Sisters are pure suifuel. Glad I don't have one. Can't imagine the torment you're going through right now.

Sisters are pure suifuel. Glad I don't have one. Can't imagine the torment you're going through right now.
She doesn't even give a shit about the family besides me but my parents still gave her braces at 15 while I'm 18 and have fucking nothing. She at least isn't mean to me and actually tries to help me sometimes, but her being around her boyfriend is suicidefuel.

My condolences. Pure suifuel:feelsbadman:

I bet she enjoys his sweet cock too. She shouldn't be doing this. ER would be proud of you if you stopped them both.

I bet she enjoys his sweet cock too. She shouldn't be doing this. ER would be proud of you if you stopped them both.
Dude I'm ready to put a bullet in both their heads. Fuck this shit.
But she's already fucked and sucked many other guys. But then she says sex isn't that big of a deal, JFL.

But she's already fucked and sucked many other guys. But then she says sex isn't that big of a deal, JFL.
That makes me fucking furious. Sucking off chad isn't a big deal huh? Sucking off an incel is though. Fuck her and her fucking bf. His cock needs to be cut off. You may want to stop them if you catch them in the act or cut off his dick or something so he can't enjoy your sisters vagina anymore.

If intruders broke into your home and forced her to choose between you or her boyfriend, she'd probably pick her boyfriend.

That makes me fucking furious. Sucking off chad isn't a big deal huh? Sucking off an incel is though. Fuck her and her fucking bf. His cock needs to be cut off. You may want to stop them if you catch them in the act or cut off his dick or something so he can't enjoy your sisters vagina anymore.
She's always gone at his place. She would never do it here or my dad would probably just shoot the fucker or something.
But yeah, pissed me off how I complain about not getting sex and she just says sex isn't that big of a deal. Well why the fuck did she fuck so many guys then?

She's always gone at his place. She would never do it here or my dad would probably just shoot the fucker or something.
But yeah, pissed me off how I complain about not getting sex and she just says sex isn't that big of a deal. Well why the fuck did she fuck so many guys then?
Great... He has his own place in which he pulls home chicks and your sister is part of his sex agenda. He sure is enjoying your sisters pussy. I would smash his head in and crack the skull open.

Great... He has his own place in which he pulls home chicks and your sister is part of his sex agenda. He sure is enjoying your sisters pussy. I would smash his head in and crack the skull open.
Actually he lives with his parents and he is a literal neckbeard, but he's getting his own place soon. But he still fucking mogs the shit out of me considering he isn't a virgin.

If I go ER, he's my number one target. I'm considering silently killing him so that nobody knows and I get away with it. Just wondering how I'd pull this off.

How is he looking? Rate him.

How is he looking? Rate him.
He's 19 but looks like a grown ass man. Slightly baby faced but his massive beard hides his lower third. Tall and fat.
Probably a 5.5/10 in the looks scale.

People with loads of sex always say its no big deal

well nothing is a big deal when you can get plenty of it

is money a big deal for Bill Gates?

He's 19 but looks like a grown ass man. Slightly baby faced but his massive beard hides his lower third. Tall and fat.
Probably a 5.5/10 in the looks scale.
Disgusting. Tall fat and beard and he's enjoying that vagina. Unbelievable. That person needs to stop existing.

People with loads of sex always say its no big deal

well nothing is a big deal when you can get plenty of it

is money a big deal for Bill Gates?
It's like telling a starving African kid that food isn't a big deal.

What is your race OP? What would you rate your sister? Why don’t you ask her to do you a favor one day?

Why don't you bone one of your sisters sexy friends? One thing I never got about incels with sisters

Why don't you bone one of your sisters sexy friends? One thing I never got about incels with sisters
Her friend is a skinny anorexic weaboo dyke. I tried getting in her pants by slapping her ass when she acted slutty, and she responded by yelling at me.

I thank God everyday that I'm an only child.
I just now for a fact that my sister would be a Stacie and I would see her getting fucked with tons of tyrones and chads.
Op have you tried telling your parents about your sisters sexual activity? Or would they not care?

I thank God everyday that I'm an only child.
I just now for a fact that my sister would be a Stacie and I would see her getting fucked with tons of tyrones and chads.
Op have you tried telling your parents about your sisters sexual activity? Or would they not care?
They know about it, but she has her own car and her own job. There's little they can do about it, in their own words.

How old is she? If she's too young to have a boyfriend, rat her out to your parents. If she isn't, tell her to shut up and go to another room if she's talking on the phone with him.

I'm there for you buddy, we don't need active suifuels in our lives.

Listening your sister talking to her boyfriend is getting cucked. I wouldnt let anyone fuck my +7 sister other than myself, if I had one.