Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Listening to love songs as an incel ...

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Anyone else do this? I really like a lot of RnB, Soul, Motown, and Blues from the 80s and prior. I might have been born in 2000 but my mom and me would listen to alot of that stuff when in the car as a kid. Recently i've refound alot of those songs and i'm really enjoying them again. But it feels different, a little weird. Now as an adult, who's never even touched a woman, romantically or sexually, i feel some kind of strange weird feeling when hearing these. Almost like i'm missing out on the stuff often talked about in these songs. The love. I've never had someone i loved like that. Nothing close. That and my mom died last year. So hearing these from my childhood, and seeing as all of these have a strong connection to me with being in the car with her as a kid, it makes me feel off. Like now not only do i not have my mom who introduced me to all of these, but now i don't have the understanding or experience the songs often talk about. No love, no sex, no romance. Nothing.

I feel undescribable :feelsmage::feelsaww:

Fucking ragefuel,I remember having actual hope that I’d live some love life in the movies

When I was a kid

I never do. As an ugly failure I have to listen to funereal doom metal

f. Like now not only do i not have my mom who introduced me to all of these, but now i don't have the understanding or experience the songs often talk about. No love, no sex, no romance. Nothing.

Yes.

Romantic songs...are meaningless for incels.

I do listen love songs too:smonk:

Rock love songs for some reason have a lot of soul :feelsjuice: it’s easier to make fantasies about my supposed gf listening to that than generic pop tbh

I do it and it's suifuel

Same I do it as well. Sometimes Just the instrumentals alone I can listen to

I never listen to "slow" music

Love is cucked for incels.

I habitually avoid love songs because it intensifies the feelings of loneliness and sadness inherent in incel condition. I only listen to metal because it helps me to not give a fuck

Anyone else do this? I really like a lot of RnB, Soul, Motown, and Blues from the 80s and prior. I might have been born in 2000 but my mom and me would listen to alot of that stuff when in the car as a kid. Recently i've refound alot of those songs and i'm really enjoying them again. But it feels different, a little weird. Now as an adult, who's never even touched a woman, romantically or sexually, i feel some kind of strange weird feeling when hearing these. Almost like i'm missing out on the stuff often talked about in these songs. The love. I've never had someone i loved like that. Nothing close. That and my mom died last year. So hearing these from my childhood, and seeing as all of these have a strong connection to me with being in the car with her as a kid, it makes me feel off. Like now not only do i not have my mom who introduced me to all of these, but now i don't have the understanding or experience the songs often talk about. No love, no sex, no romance. Nothing.

I feel undescribable :feelsmage::feelsaww:
i do this because I am masochistic. I try and find the saddest music possible, which is depression era jazz.