Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Listening to drill music, helps channel my anger as a truecel

They really hit when you just hit a lick.

Drill music seems a bit gay, the whole bunch of wankstas rolling deep in a mandem part.

My question is if one has to go to the toilet do they all go in together & hold each others dicks? Dey is well 'ard roadmens after all innit blud.

Drill music seems a bit gay, the whole bunch of wankstas rolling deep in a mandem part.

My question is if one has to go to the toilet do they all go in together & hold each others dicks? Dey is well 'ard roadmens after all innit blud.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: What type of gay fantasy you be having?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: What type of gay fantasy you be having?
That's just how it seems to me, do these guys ever spend any time not in a mob? Takes a real tough guy to need a crew 24/7 & carry a blade lol.

That's just how it seems to me, do these guys ever spend any time not in a mob? Takes a real tough guy to need a crew 24/7 & carry a blade lol.
if the opps get the drop on you they going to be screaming "New opp pack in the air, this gas or what?".

based chiraq disciples itt