Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Listen to this subhuman denialcel talk about incels

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
I like to watch videos about murders, they're very interesting to me. Especially when the killer lived the life of an incel. This guy made a video talking about one of these guys, and it's quite hilarious the way he starts to insult the killer and all other men who are virgins like him. Take a look to see why I think it's funny when he says this shit.

JFL, he talks as if he's some sort of player. Not to mention his complete inability to even understand the simplest aspects of a real incels worldview. Fucking rotting my brain with these shit videos I stumble upon. sorry boys.

He's probably lurking on this forum right now

Literally who is Stephen McDaniel? I have never heard of him before.

not clicking or giving this faggot any attention

He's very harsh I don't know if it's because he's in denial or another reason/for the video. Around 6:40 he actually starts talking about incels.
Literally who is Stephen McDaniel? I have never heard of him before.
He murdered the foid in the apartment next to him. Before doing that he stuck his phone on a stick and recorded out his window to make sure it was safe to enter her apartment. He was also confronted about it.

He murdered the foid in the apartment next to him. Before doing that he stuck his phone on a stick and recorded out his window to make sure it was safe to enter her apartment. He was also confronted about it.
elab & proof?

Who knows though this could all be an elaborate media fabricated story.

I actually think I've seen this guy & his case before. I also remember seeing a video on Youtube that was an hour long of Stephen's interview.

Omg i mog that guy.

Sad when our ugly brothers make fun of us :(

I like to watch videos about murders, they're very interesting to me. Especially when the killer lived the life of an incel. This guy made a video talking about one of these guys, and it's quite hilarious the way he starts to insult the killer and all other men who are virgins like him. Take a look to see why I think it's funny when he says this shit.

JFL, he talks as if he's some sort of player. Not to mention his complete inability to even understand the simplest aspects of a real incels worldview. Fucking rotting my brain with these shit videos I stumble upon. sorry boys.

maybe hes jealous

Fuck him . we dont give a fuck on this son of dirty whore

The ugliest subhumans always talk the most shit, they just know its over so they'll do everything to avoid being associated with us

I wonder if this guy gets laid. I have a feeling he hasn't had sex in years or maybe he has sex with his landwhale wife every few months and now he thinks he's a successful normalfag.