Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List your reasons why you don’t like women

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
Here’s a few of mine:

-Stuck up
-If he’s not 8/10 she’s not interested
-Ignore messages
-Walk away from ugly guys if they try to talk to them
-Always go for the good looking confidentpopular lads
-Don’t like socially awkward nerdy lads
-Always find excuses to go nuce
-Use feminism as a free pass to get away with everything
-Look down on ugly guys
-Look down on guys who aren’t social as them

-Shallow
This one just does it for me. Escpecially with all the undeserved attention they get from cucks

Lying cheating shallow whores

-Shallow
This one just does it for me. Escpecially with all the undeserved attention they get from cucks

Couldn’t have said it any better myself
Lying cheating shallow whores

You may feel unappreciated by society but don’t worry in this community you matter to us

They lie about looks and act like they’re victims when they’re the ones who inflict harm. Ex. Poor single mother who slept with lots of guys and doesn’t know who daddy is. She raises the kid barely and gets $$$ and praise for being degenerate. Societal drain treated as an asset.

too many reasons to list. But honestly most of my hatred started with online interactions/observations over the past ~6 years. The internet showed me their true colors

Bitches are stupid when they can't figure out that they only exist to be used by us.

hypergamous racist sluts

0C4B5D03 C008 4F2E BA79 76FD042076AA
This is for all the whores out there.

First post, hello everyone:

Awkward and unwilling to compromise.
Always want their own way and will take the huff with you if they don't get it.
Will openly show disgust of your presence even when you are showing no sexual interest whatsoever.
Can accuse the most unaggressive and physically unintimidating male specimen in the world of being angry and aggressive (this actually happened to me last year during a return to work interview (was more of an interrogation) because I was still (noticeably) ill and came back too early. I couldn't afford any more time off and I actually laughed as I said it because I couldn't quite believe what was happening. I said "I'm not lying". Then she wrote down in her notes: "Angry and aggressive and very childish in his responses and attitude. I left the interview in a daze, I was like, what the hell just happened there? I was just the scumbag agency temp and she was the boss of several decades, oh yeah, she made sure she made me aware of this.)

When you offer workable and simple solutions to trivial problems they'll look at you like you just slaughtered a puppy in front of them.
Tend to be rather boring. I have a TV up on the wall in my work and the woman I work with watches that Love Island crap religiously. LOL, same woman has 6 kids to 5 different men, only 2 of her kids are full siblings. Bet when the oldest heard about number 5 and number 6 she was like "FFS, not again".

Everything that's shit and mundane in the world they make it popular: Shit programmes (Love Island), shit music, shit fashion trends.

Working with a group of them of over 25s and the topics of discussion were diets and babies (longest shift ever).

Sorry for TL;DR, that was just off the top of my head.

Last edited:
They are whores and (((puppets)))

Always want their own way and will take the huff with you if they don't get.
Will openly show disgust of your presence even when your are showing no sexual interest whatsoever.
Can accuse the most unaggressive and physically unintimidating male specimen in the world of being angry and aggressive (this actually happened to me last year during a return to work interview (was more of an interrogation) because I was still (noticeably) ill and came back too early. I couldn't afford any more time off and I actually laughed as I said it because I couldn't quite believe what was happening. I said "I'm not lying". Then she wrote down in her notes: "Angry and aggressive and very childish in his responses and attitude. I left the interview in a daze, I was like, what the hell just happened there? I was just the scumbag agency temp and she was the boss of several decades, oh yeah, she made sure she made me aware of this.)

When you offer workable and simple solutions to trivial problems they'll look at you like you just slaughtered a puppy in front of them.
Tend to be rather boring. I have a TV up on the wall in my work and the woman I work with watches that Love Island crap religiously. LOL, same woman has 6 kids to 5 different men, only 2 of her kids are full siblings. Bet when the oldest heard about number 5 and number 6 she was like "FFS, not again".

Everything that's shit and mundane in the world they make it popular: Shit programmes (Love Island), shit music, shit fashion trends.

Working with a group of them of over 25s and the topics of discussion were diets and babies (longest shift ever).

Women over 25 are cancer. Welcome tho

You may feel unappreciated by society but don’t worry in this community you matter to us
If anyone in this community ropes it'll take the rest of the members here less than 3 days to move on and forget about it, while it's true that we matter to each other as a group, to say that each individual incel matters to every other individual incel is cope, we matter to nobody that's why we're here

Because all of them are sluts

Always want their own way and will take the huff with you if they don't get it.
Will openly show disgust of your presence even when you are showing no sexual interest whatsoever.

You’re just the words out of my pity with all this on point in depth accurate summary of girls in today’s society. I’ll take it tat you’re from the U.K. like me since you mentioned Love Island

Jesus, I just realized that there are so many things that I started to think that it is better to be alone for the rest of my life, it's just so many bad experiences, so many humiliations, that all the good things I imagined in women are all coming from examples in things of fiction, I've never witnessed these good things in real life just the things that made me hate women.

Well, at the end of the day, I think a lot of the dislike you might feel probably stems from the fact that men like us were lied to about how women really are. It's like learning there's no Santa Claus. Society filled or head with lies, and incels in particular had to learn the hard way via their experiences.

I can relate to some of the things on this list. The walking away and the ignoring messages. Oh well.. that's life, I guess.

I do hate nagging, but what mean doesn't? Other than that, I don't approach or try to engage with women anymore (unless I absolutely have to at work), but I try to keep them at a distance these days.

Not showing interest...

all the good things I imagined in women are all coming from examples in things of fiction, I've never witnessed these good things in real life

True. I loved fiction (especially comics), because it idealized women. But now that I know how human beings really are, I just try to take a distal view and view it all as two genders of a highly evolved ape going about their business. As if life is one giant documentary.

They get treated like princesses by the media/society/technology to the point that they become warped into entitled stuck-up princessess

The whole world revolves around their feelings and their liberation & equality and their enjoyment, & younger working class men living today have to pay for any percieved wrongness caused by the so called patriarchy of older men in the past

And biggest insult is depite their massive privledge they're the ones that get to live life in tutorial mode.

For me its got to be how entitled they feel for males to do anything they ask. I used to have this friend in high school, and foids would only talk to him to ridicule him or to send him to the store or whatever. Even though they rejected him every time he tried to fit in with them, he'd still do anything they asked. And after all that they would still call out how privileged men were.
They are inconsiderate and much more selfish than men. They always gossip about everyone and everything. They also refuse to think for themselves, anything that's popular or trendy is what they find interesting.

I honestly don't mind stacies, since they go for chads (which are their looksmatch).

But beckies and roasties (beckies that get laid a lot and think they are stacey) are definitely the worst type of women. They seem to hate dudes with ugly faces or anyone that isn't a tall white guy with a chiseled face, nice body and deep voice.

They bullied and abused me my entire life. Rejected me, prevented me from having one of the most important things in life: A teenage relationship. Then told me I wasn't entitled to their attention and it's my fault for being born ugly. Then continue to mock and deride me even though I just want to mind my own business. Then they go onto the internet and mock people like me because we're fucked up from all the bullying they did earlier. They set us up to fail and then try and force us into suicide.

Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill women. That's quote.

They are the biggest social loser shamers you can possibly imagine.

I despise them because they hide their true nature and pretend they are different.

They like to make the people who feel bad about themselves feel worst while feeling better about themselves. Their sense of right and wrong is so deluded, its really a sense of what empowers them and what weakens them. If they talk to uncool people they feel weakened and feel the need to escape. If they put down weak people they feel empowered. They think they can do all of this and nothing will remember. But the afterlife will remember.

-Because they dont like me