Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment List your mom's height and your height

I believe that only women 5'7 and men 5'10 and above should be able to have kids. This way there will be no more manlets that have to suffer because of their selfish mom's desire to have a kid as a midget herself. Most tall men have relatively tall moms. This is not a short man hate thread this is simply stating that short men that have to suffer becauese of something they can't control are because of their moms who decided to have a kid being short herself. Of course, there are plently of tall men with short moms or even parents. However, for the most part, tall men have tall moms. Lifestyle and enviornment plays a factor as well of course
4'10(mom) and 5'3(me) father 5'8. I slept well so I don't know what happened.:fuk:

Last edited:
what are you studying

Microbiology. Thank you for asking, dear fellowcel.

Micro

Micro2

WhyPipo

Basic Algebra

Not really my grandpa is about 6’1-6’2 but I’ve been told on my fathers side I had a great grandfather that was very tall.
Mogger genes

Brutal. I'm assuming your growth plates closed?
My growth plates closed when I was 14. Most of you niggas either stole my genes via soul stealing and swapping my originally to be Chad body like a filthy jew, in autismisma texts we banned that and guillotined their asses to hell and back but it's over for me anyway but then again we are the same :shock::feelsree:

Last edited:
Mom is under 5 feet idk. Dad same as me, 5'5" :feelsrope:

Did you optimize your growth growing up or did you have a shitty optimization and lifestyle for height growth
I was pretty much a kid who just played vidya all day after coming home up until highschool when I got into sports.

Last edited:
mother : 4"11.5

Me: 5"10.5

Mom : 5'2
Me : 5'7

My mom was 5-5'1, I'm 5'3. If I had better nutrition and less stress during puberty I would have probably been 5'6 or 5'7.

Doesn't matter, if your dad's short.

mum 5´4,2 163cm dad probably 6´1-6´2 (IVF) me:182cm 5´11,65. Ye... if my mum was average, 167cm i wouldve been a normie. Jewish (goy women hate jewish men, may as well be black) & autistic.

Last edited: