Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment List your mom's height and your height

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
I believe that only women 5'7 and men 5'10 and above should be able to have kids. This way there will be no more manlets that have to suffer because of their selfish mom's desire to have a kid as a midget herself. Most tall men have relatively tall moms. This is not a short man hate thread this is simply stating that short men that have to suffer becauese of something they can't control are because of their moms who decided to have a kid being short herself. Of course, there are plently of tall men with short moms or even parents. However, for the most part, tall men have tall moms. Lifestyle and enviornment plays a factor as well of course

Last edited:
Manlet is relative though, women will continuously increase their standards if men get taller, but the same can't be said about face

Myself: 5'3

Mother: 5'0

Mother 4'11, me 5'8.5

Thank god for my dad (never met him though)

5’0 to 5’11-6’0 with me I got lucky

Mom is 5'2 and dad is 5'4 but I turned out 5'7, my older brother somehow made it to 5'11. Average male and female difference is 4-5 inches so 5'5-5'6 female would be 5'10 male equivalent.

Mom 5'0
Me 5'7

is 5'7 170cm? or what? How do I read this nigger scale? I only know centimeters

Mom is 5'2 and dad is 5'4 but I turned out 5'7, my older brother somehow made it to 5'11. Average male and female difference is 4-5 inches so 5'5-5'6 female would be 5'10 male equivalent.
Did you and your brother have different lifestyles and nutrition?

I'm so sorry dude. How was your environment and lifestyle

Yes...

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

Nothing new. Lacking validation for your problems, you simply repressed your history.

I couldn't understand social cues well in my first elementary school.

This has always happened to me. I was sluggish.

In my second school, I was insulted by other children daily. They insulted my glasses, kicked me(I spoke to the principal over a certain boy named Vincent). I'd give my food to other children who hardly interacted with me. My "friend" started spending time with NTs, leaving me to stroll the playground alone. A young White male started hitting me and pushed me into the snow shortly before I switched to home-schooling(Our teacher pulled him off).

There were children in my neighborhood, yet I couldn't socialize well with them. An older sibling of one of them started denigrating me as soon as I walked inside their home due to my anxious, autistic dissociation. They kicked me out, and I sat alone near my home.

I'll post more later.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing(We were upstairs).
When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen.

Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

Lifestyle differences?

That's very fortunate for you. My uncle is the same way. Are some of your relatives from your mom's side tall?
Not really my grandpa is about 6’1-6’2 but I’ve been told on my fathers side I had a great grandfather that was very tall.

I am 177 centiremeters idk what that makes me in inches or foot every time I put it in google it gives me different answers.

Did you and your brother have different lifestyles and nutrition?
Naw he just got lucky. We looked pretty similar up until puberty and he became very high t with a stoic personality and better features while I remained neurotic and low t :cryfeels:.

Naw he just got lucky. We looked pretty similar up until puberty and he became very high t with a stoic personality and better features while I remained neurotic and low t :cryfeels:.
Brutal. I'm assuming your growth plates closed?

My mom is like 4'9 and my dad is literally 5'2 not even kidding. :lul:

I'm 5'11 though.

Brutal. I'm assuming your growth plates closed?
Yeah. The funny thing is I hit puberty early in 7th grade and I went to a school full of hispanics so I was in the top 20% of height for the first semester but by 8th grade I hade dropped to bottom 40% in height.

Is that good or not

I guess its ok I never noticed much issues with my height never caused me much grieve.
You're 5'9 it's not too noticeable to be viewed as a manlet at first glance but not enough to be noticed either. You just kind of blend in

You're 5'9 it's not too noticeable to be viewed as a manlet at first glance but not enough to be noticed either. You just kind of blend in
Yeah... That's my experience. Never really noticed my height neither in positive/negative light.

Yeah. The funny thing is I hit puberty early in 7th grade and I went to a school full of hispanics so I was in the top 20% of height for the first semester but by 8th grade I hade dropped to bottom 40% in height.
Yea, Men ususally hit puberty around 12-13 but have growth suprts a couple years down even up into their early twenties. Men are biologically taller and are almost always the ones to grow later in life than women.

Yeah... That's my experience. Never really noticed my height neither in positive/negative light.
yea, I mean, with air force 1's or other height boosting shoes you're like 5'10-5'10 1/2 so its not bad

Damn bro sorry to hear about that. Your environment was shitty growing up and you also mentioned you had insomnia as well. You probably could not optimize your growth or NT development due to your shitty enviornment. How do you handle it all now

I optimize only my mind.

Myself: 5'5

Mother: 5'0

im 5ft10 and my mum is 5ft6.

But my brother is 6ft4 so i dont think the mums height matters rlly

my mom is 5'2 and I'm 5'11.

im 5ft10 and my mum is 5ft6.

But my brother is 6ft4 so i dont think the mums height matters rlly
Interesting. You are as short as you possibly can be for how tall you mom is. How did your brother's lifestyle and sleep differ from yours?

Interesting. You are as short as you possibly can be for how tall you mom is. How did your brother's lifestyle and sleep differ from yours?
I was a very picky eater throughout most my life, whereas my brother wasn’t he ate a lot of beans and shit and my diet was very limited. i think that might be why I’m shorter then him

I was a very picky eater throughout most my life, whereas my brother wasn’t he ate a lot of beans and shit and my diet was very limited. i think that might be why I’m shorter then him
That is definitely why forsure