Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List truecel games

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Hard, oldschool games with high skill cap, or any games you particularly enjoy

Victoria 2, Europa Universales 4, Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain, World of tanks

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/341940/

hatred

basically its an ER simulator

Frenchy91 said:

hatred

i already played the fuck out of that game

Puto said:
Mount and blade

played all of them, they were great

Frenchy91 said:

hatred

Indie Edgelord Simulator 2015 

I prefer GTA V, just feels better to cause chaos when it's not mainly intended.
Speaking of GTA i should make stBlackops or ER mod and also mod that spawns only chad/stacie peds .

JovanD said:
Frenchy91 said:

hatred

Indie Edgelord Simulator 2015 

I prefer GTA V, just feels better to cause chaos when it's not mainly intended.
Speaking of GTA i should make stBlackops or ER mod and also mod that spawns only chad/stacie peds .

ye, hatred gets redundant real fucking quick. the games you listed are all good too. eu4 and vc2 are god-tier

Fallout New Vegas & Witcher 3. Best modern Western RPGs of the 21st century.

Blood 1997, Witchaven

Bodybag said:

Agreed on New Vegas.

I like the Witcher 3 too, especially after reading the books and then playing the game. Only played the 3rd one though.

Dota2 Everything else is bullshit compared to DotA2.

UO6pxL-0Q9aTG1gTUUBhAg.jpeg

Bodybag said:

played the living fuck out of NV, pc too shit for witcher 3 though RIP

kkt6 said:
Blood 1997, Witchaven

Thank you, will look into this

Weed said:
Dota2 Everything else is bullshit compared to DotA2.

UO6pxL-0Q9aTG1gTUUBhAg.jpeg

is it hard to get into? i remember i was confused as fuck when i started playing, i played league before and it was similar to that but just wayyyy more confusing

Victoria revolutions had better combat than vicky 2.

Old School RuneScape, Age of Empires II, MKX, Crusader Kings

Any game where I can create my own character or play as a fugly dwarf. I'm sure most people create a better looking character than they are irl, but being attractive has become something I can't fathom anymore so I go full immersive subhuman mode.

Anonymous said:
Old School RuneScape, Age of Empires II, MKX, Crusader Kings

AoE II is amazing. I play on Voobly.

StarCraft: Brood War is really the best example of a competitive af game where the question is asked, "who sold more of their time away for a useless vidya hobby in the place of real life achievements?" Shit is srs bsns. I've been playing more on than off since 1998, not even good because too lazy to improve/learn, but eternally fascinated by the depth and crack-like clicking.

GTA, Max Payne, Hearts of Iron.

Sparky said:

lol, im 1890 elo in chess, so you can imagine how long i've been playing that

neverwinxii said:
baldurs gate / icewind dale

always keep hearing about those but never played them, ill get them, thanks

blickpall said:
AoE II is amazing. I play on Voobly.

StarCraft: Brood War is really the best example of a competitive af game where the question is asked, "who sold more of their time away for a useless vidya hobby in the place of real life achievements?" Shit is srs bsns. I've been playing more on than off since 1998, not even good because too lazy to improve/learn, but eternally fascinated by the depth and crack-like clicking.

i'll look into it, thanks

whogivesafucc said:
played the living fuck out of NV, pc too shit for witcher 3 though RIP

Thank you, will look into this

is it hard to get into? i remember i was confused as fuck when i started playing, i played league before and it was similar to that but just wayyyy more confusing

Took me 300 hours to really understand what's it all about and learn most heroes. It takes  a while but really worth it. I also never played any MOBA games before

Weed said:
Took me 300 hours to really understand what's it all about and learn most heroes. It takes  a while but really worth it. I also never played any MOBA games before

lol took me about that long to really get into cs as well so fuck it

Literally played all of these games. StarCraft and RuneScape was my life.

whogivesafucc said:
lol took me about that long to really get into cs as well so fuck it

Don't say fuck it. If you're a rotter just like me DotA2 will be your life a long side incels.is . Just watch DotA2 streamers on Twitch, try to learn and master the game. It will be your favorite after 300 hrs of playing.

OSRS, Leisure Suit Larry, CS GO, etc

ObitoCel said:
OSRS, Leisure Suit Larry, CS GO, etc

Ah man, LSL was great. Playing that whole generation of games would be pretty incel IMO. Getting stuck on puzzles for a long time. Not cheating and looking at walk throughs. Monkey Island 1 and 2 are legendary.

blickpall said:
Ah man, LSL was great. Playing that whole generation of games would be pretty incel IMO. Getting stuck on puzzles for a long time. Not cheating and looking at walk throughs. Monkey Island 1 and 2 are legendary.

Yeah, the game is pretty hilarious. There needs to be a sequel but knowing where Sierra is right now, I doubt it will happen.

Mount & Blade and Crusader Kings 2. Always end up revisiting the Age of Empires series, especially Age of Mythology, when I'm at my lowest.

My favorite game is going outside and counting how many girls are going to laugh at me today for no reason.

whogivesafucc said:
lol, im 1890 elo in chess, so you can imagine how long i've been playing that

always keep hearing about those but never played them, ill get them, thanks

i'll look into it, thanks

1890 elo is high iq

Mount and blade warband(+it has a bunch of great mods with new maps,some even better than original game imo)
Eu4 can easily waste 1000+ hours if you're into war strategy,ck2 is similar to eu4 although it has a somewhat steeper learning curve
Football manager

incelkingkong said:
1890 elo is high iq

nope

i played a lot of chess vs computers, studied openings, chess puzzles, etc

after playing against computers normal people are literally easy as fuck, but 2000+ still always rape me in the endgame or get tactical advantages in the middle-game

non_factor said:
Mount and blade warband(+it has a bunch of great mods with new maps,some even better than original game imo)
Eu4 can easily waste 1000+ hours if you're into war strategy,ck2 is similar to eu4 although it has a somewhat steeper learning curve
Football manager

ill get eu4, thank you

whogivesafucc said:
nope

i played a lot of chess vs computers, studied openings, chess puzzles, etc

after playing against computers normal people are literally easy as fuck, but 2000+ still always rape me in the endgame or get tactical advantages in the middle-game

ill get eu4, thank you

Note that dlcs add a ton of important content,and theres a bunch of them,hope you have no moral qualms about pirating.

non_factor said:
Note that dlcs add a ton of important content,and theres a bunch of them,hope you have no moral qualms about pirating.

>actually buying games in 2k17

lol

Sparky said:

lol legit. i play online chess a lot, go look up some chess streamers they are hardcore incels

The Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games—the forgotten classics.

JovanD said:
Damn my childhood...

That was back when the ps1 came out, jesus christ those were the days before smartphones and youtube came out, before I discovered the internet, I’m old af, now I miss MySpace.

Shoutout to Super Poke Pets, Tamagotchies, UB Funkies, and Nicktropolis.

incel scum said:
lol legit. i play online chess a lot, go look up some chess streamers they are hardcore incels

magnus carlsen probably slays, as for the rest of them, if you have time to devote literally years of your time to getting 2000+ elo, you're either autist or incel, or both

videogames do nothing for me anymore

I only play games for immersion and escapism.

Depending on how you define "truecel game", a "truecel game" could be a game a truecel wouldn't want to play because it would be a painful reminder of his status. I'd rather enjoy immersion and escapism in a high-fantasy setting than play a game where I have to move through a realistically depressing world with a character that is full of anger, hatred and fear - emotions I already suffer from IRL. It's like with poor ghetto blacks who wouldn't watch a drama film about poor ghetto blacks getting shot by the police.

So, my recent favorite was definitely Witcher 3, especially since I often just listen to podcasts and music in the background while I rode around and did side quests, collected stuff, etc. I also don't want games to be too difficult (Metal Gear Solid V!) because this, too, reminds me of how I'm playing a game and have to work hard on the combination of buttons --- but I want to FORGET that I play a game, I want to FORGET that I live, I want to immerse myself into this world and super complicated, difficult games where you have to try out thousands of approaches and combinations of how to press this or that button kill that immersion.

Another favorite was Assassin's Creed Blackflag - sometimes I was just listening to audio plays like "The Treasure Island" or documentaries about the historical age of piracy, or I made breaks watching Pirates of the Carribean, listenign to pirate music, daydreaming about being a pirate with a cave full of slave girls etc. and just sailing through this world and doing side quests.

That being said, the nearest store here opens in around 40 minutes and I think I'll drive there and buy Assassin's Creed Origins ... sadly, Ancient Egypt doesn't really interest me that much, but hopefully I'm in for a surprise and they made it an attractive world. Maybe I can enjoy some sexualized escapist fantasies with Cleopatra and magic in a temple and an exotic environment etc.

^ That was deep.

Also reminded me that I really loved Skyrim not too long ago. Wish I still had time to play; every time I load up, it's hard for me to disengage until hours later.

I like Dont Starve.

Nothing really to do with incels, but its a hard game, theres no hand-holding, and a ton of things to learn and master when it comes to strategies. Even with 100+ hours there's still new things I discover.

I forgot to mention Deus Ex. Never played the original iterations, but love the modern series, and am very disappointed with what Square Enix has opted to do with it.

Red Shambhala said:
I only play games for immersion and escapism.

Depending on how you define "truecel game", a "truecel game" could be a game a truecel wouldn't want to play because it would be a painful reminder of his status. I'd rather enjoy immersion and escapism in a high-fantasy setting than play a game where I have to move through a realistically depressing world with a character that is full of anger, hatred and fear - emotions I already suffer from IRL. It's like with poor ghetto blacks who wouldn't watch a drama film about poor ghetto blacks getting shot by the police.

So, my recent favorite was definitely Witcher 3, especially since I often just listen to podcasts and music in the background while I rode around and did side quests, collected stuff, etc. I also don't want games to be too difficult (Metal Gear Solid V!) because this, too, reminds me of how I'm playing a game and have to work hard on the combination of buttons --- but I want to FORGET that I play a game, I want to FORGET that I live, I want to immerse myself into this world and super complicated, difficult games where you have to try out thousands of approaches and combinations of how to press this or that button kill that immersion.

Another favorite was Assassin's Creed Blackflag - sometimes I was just listening to audio plays like "The Treasure Island" or documentaries about the historical age of piracy, or I made breaks watching Pirates of the Carribean, listenign to pirate music, daydreaming about being a pirate with a cave full of slave girls etc. and just sailing through this world and doing side quests.

That being said, the nearest store here opens in around 40 minutes and I think I'll drive there and buy Assassin's Creed Origins ... sadly, Ancient Egypt doesn't really interest me that much, but hopefully I'm in for a surprise and they made it an attractive world. Maybe I can enjoy some sexualized escapist fantasies with Cleopatra and magic in a temple and an exotic environment etc.

very quality post, but i was referring more to a certain aspect of a game. it's difficulty, how many hours you can put into it, specifically for rotters like us to just put significant amounts of time into. i beat blackflag quite a while ago, i thoroughly enjoyed all the assassins creed games

LDARIncel said:
I like Dont Starve.

Nothing really to do with incels, but its a hard game, theres no hand-holding, and a ton of things to learn and master when it comes to strategies. Even with 100+ hours there's still new things I discover.

thank you for the suggestion

Bodybag said:
I forgot to mention Deus Ex. Never played the original iterations, but love the modern series, and am very disappointed with what Square Enix has opted to do with it.

the first deus ex was a gem, the recent ones are not too bad either

Red Shambhala said:

Pretty good so far. Turned out the music, roam virtual Egypt and listen to all kinds of lectures and docus converted to mp3 and podcasts ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVLS3j550ro http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00w7clj https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qjHkxwnRrs ) while doing all these mini quests, looking for scrolls, etc. Already level 9 although I've hardly progressed in the main story yet.

The Quake games, especially Quake III: Arena, along with CS:S/1.6. I've seen a lot of incel-like people on CS:S/1.6.