Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List some extreme ascension methods

G

Guest2

Sans illegal things like rape (that's not ascension anyway), what are things that could help you ascend but you might have to give up your morality, like moving to SEA or starting a cult.

Why would moving to SEA be immoral, but not illegal?

Being a cuckold, but that's too obvious.
Helping raise Cornelius's kids.
Turn on my fellow in-cels.

Last edited:
Why moving to SEA is giving up morality?
The only disgusting and immoral way of "ascension" would be going after ugly femorloids. Sexy roastie atleast could be usefull for fucking, uggie is total waste of oxygen, and for man of culture would be disgrace to touch filthy creature like that. Thats to extreme for me

starting a cult.
Most users here definitely can't do it, but they might just be capable of joining an existing one and, eventually, with time, becoming a senior member within the organization and orgymaxx with the girls of the cult

No truecel could ever start a cult that could get him laid. Charles Manson for example could just get by w/ his looks despite being 5'2 or 3. He was charismamaxxed and what he had wasn't even a cult anyway.
Truecels will never be seen as cult leader tier charismatic to enough people because lookism.

No truecel could ever start a cult that could get him laid. Charles Manson for example could just get by w/ his looks despite being 5'2 or 3. He was charismamaxxed and what he had wasn't even a cult anyway.
Truecels will never be seen as cult leader tier charismatic to enough people because lookism.
Just David Koreshmax bro

He wouldn't have been a truecel though, I don't think so anyway.

One thing that I hope was mentioned would be mind power seduction. we should all be maxing this out to level 99.

Why would moving to SEA be immoral, but not illegal?
Nothing is immoral. If one has the means too they should use it.
One thing that I hope was mentioned would be mind power seduction. we should all be maxing this out to level 99.
Cope.
For something like this too work you need them to pay attention too you, so you need to be attractive enough to hold their attention span.

I would say going through surgical procedures. But maybe that's just my fear of going under and getting surgery, I dunno.
Still, if I had the money, I would get a lot of procedures done. The pain of being a loner dying for affection triumphs my fear of death.
Being a cuckold, but that's too obvious.
Yep, that's IT's secret!

Turn on my fellow in-cels.
Ohmy

Get your class 1 drivers liscence and drive fuel tanker trucks

The only disgusting and immoral way of "ascension" would be going after ugly femorloids. Sexy roastie atleast could be usefull for fucking, uggie is total waste of oxygen, and for man of culture would be disgrace to touch filthy creature like that. Thats to extreme for me
Legit, remain a man, don't fuck inhumane looking creatures.

Go to SEA to become a monk.

roids but it's probably not worth the hairloss.

Well, if you have money you can "sponsor" a foid, but even then you have to have some skills aka social abilities.

Anyway, for me, it's a waste, better buy a nice car or a small plane, invest in some real estate, etc.
Foids simply don't deserve any investment, and since they are privileged in almost any field and area, they should first pay men for the sake of being with them.

quote-sex-the-pleasure-is-momentary-the-position-ridiculous-and-the-expense-damnable-lord-chesterfield-5-44-35.jpg

Last edited:
just try looksmax,and if it doesnt work then its never began.