Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill List of users who have gone insane because of the blackpill

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
@Animecel2D
@ihaveno1
@TheSecondComing
@pp183
@Zettacel
@-BrettyBoy-
@Ritalincel

These users have a fairly normal early post history. But if you delve deeper you can see that the OD on blackpill slowly changed them into dead husks of their former selves, spamming nothing but few illiterate words. I will update this list.

keep coping, I’m perfectly sane and neurotypical.

what did @-BrettyBoy- do again to get banned?

dieie dodif offwoo siidom

dieie dodif offwoo siidom
3748023.gif

I think that's the less likely explanation and it's simply that their baboon brains started to adapt to releasing endorphins from achieving a new rank

I think that's the less likely explanation and it's simply that their baboon brains started to adapt to releasing endorphins from achieving a new rank
I lol’d at “baboon brains” ngl

I'm no postmaxxer but I'm still insane

Ego boost cuz im not in the list.

Most of those guy's are postmaxxers, they probably just lost the will tbh.

I am a fairly coherent poster actually
lefvfnjkbndlfkvjkjdfhvj vdghffcdghdscvvhsgvhdfgvchsgjhchdjhbvjhhchj hbf esjhfghdgghjv fhjsfhfsegdfvghfsvfd feghevdfvshdgfv

it's the natural progression. do you really need write paragraphs and have a 3-hour-long discussion in some thread about how being tall is attractive when you're already blackpilled?

Crazy shit man

Blackpill make people crazy. Soon we'll be on that list

Sith

Revan was a truecel so had to cover his face with a mask, Malak on the other hand was a heightmogger Chad who couldnt stand being pushed around by an ugly male so he betrayed him.

Cope, rope (don't do it), or get crazy, kek.

no idea what you're talking about

Make a list of users who gone ER.

Glad I'm not one of these wierdos
Teehee

it's the natural progression. do you really need write paragraphs and have a 3-hour-long discussion in some thread about how being tall is attractive when you're already blackpilled?
the blackpill has already been discussed a lot

what about me? i'm surprised you didn't call me crazy

what did @-BrettyBoy- do again to get banned?
Fuck a (not very passable) tranny
But if you delve deeper you can see that the OD on blackpill slowly changed them into dead husks of their former selves, spamming nothing but few illiterate words
So...every postmaxxer to ever exist has brain damage? Not surprising tbh, we should kill them and put them out of their misery.

@-BrettyBoy- was insane from the very beginning, i agree with the rest though

@Animecel2D
@ihaveno1
@TheSecondComing
@pp183
@Zettacel
@-BrettyBoy-
@Ritalincel

These users have a fairly normal early post history. But if you delve deeper you can see that the OD on blackpill slowly changed them into dead husks of their former selves, spamming nothing but few illiterate words. I will update this list.

Or they are still sane but just got tired of posting in Inceldom Discussion and started coping with spamming OffTopic and The Sewers