Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel list of the people that I hate so fucking MUCH that it's UNREAL!

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
> sexhavers: yes, this category include my grandparents, my parents, all my family, all chads, all foids, all fakecels, all normies, all oofydoofymaxxers, all darktriadmaxxers etc. etc. etc.

> hughavers: yes, if you hugged a foid also ONCE in your life (the whore of your mom included) I hate you

> touchhavers: if a foid touched you intentionally ONCE in your life I hate you so damn much that I want to fucking kill me

> :bluepill:ers: if you say "muh foids are human too" "muh the game" "muh this foid is beautiful" "muh I love my mom" "muh one foid treated me well one time 12 years ago" "muh I don't hate foids, they just follow their nature", well, I hate you

> if you don't simp for 2D girls I hate you

> if you simp for 3D whores I hate you

> if you don't hate all the people that aren't blackpilled incels I hate you and you should rope in Minecraft

:smonk:

My mom held me intentionally as a baby. Am I volcel?:chad:

Th 4087712564

:heart::heart::heart:

> hughavers: yes, if you hugged a foid also ONCE in your life (the whore of your mom included) I hate you

My half-cousin "hugged" me. She also would criticize me with my half-aunt and denigrate me for my autistic traits when I was a young child.

My half-cousin "hugged" me. She also would criticize me with my half-aunt and denigrate me for my autistic traits when I was a young child.

I remember an occasion where we returned to their home after visiting my half-uncle.

I was sitting on the floor. My cousin denigrated me, I said something negative in return...her mother then denigrated me also.

I envy you so much :feelsree:

The creature lied about me "spilling cake batter"(Her older sister threw it at me) after I tried to help them, as Mother instructed me to do.

I overheard them from upstairs. I was supposed to leave.

The creature lied about me "spilling cake batter"(Her older sister threw it at me) after I tried to help them, as Mother instructed me to do.

I overheard them from upstairs. I was supposed to leave.
good answer

good answer

Yes. My half-aunt would call my step-grandfather often. I overheard them frequently complain about Mother and myself.

"[Intellau] is sitting around with his mother leeching"

Oofy doofy is the most annoying to see, but is true

Yes. My half-aunt would call my step-grandfather often. I overheard them frequently complain about Mother and myself.

"[Intellau] is sitting around with his mother leeching"

Hahaha...they would call Mother a "Cow", "Lazy", "Leech", when I would visit them.

I don't allow the worthless scums to life rent free in my head beside hate take lot of energy them fuckers don't deserve

Completely ill intentioned misplaced hate junkshit.