Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List of standards I have for girls:

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
1. Actually care about me and love and accept me for I am.

2. There is no number two. Number one is ALL I WANT. It’s not much to ask for. Someone save me from this hell.

no because you are entitled incel

screenshotted and posted to IT

beggars cant be choosers lel. XD

This is way too much to ask for boy. KNOW YOUR PLACE YOU FILTHY UGLY DIRTY MISOGYNISTIC INKWELL.

Yikes sweaty, your not entitled to your significant other loving you

Sorry for being bearer of bad news but you won't ever get that girl. It's over for you.

What if she’s 600lbs?

I have some standards ngl.

2. There is no number two. Number one is ALL I WANT. It’s not much to ask for. Someone save me from this hell.

First you have to love yourself brah.

For me it is:
Genuinely love me
Be 100% loyal
No transmittable diseases
(preferably, but not required) be a virgin
Have regular sex
Have good mental health

For me it is:

Hate feminism

Hate roasties

YiKeS sWeAtY tHeRe Is So MuCh To UnPaCk HeRe, YoU aReN't EnTiTlEd To LoVe InKwEll :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

not fat, that's it tbh

this generation sucks I would have been a slayer in the 50s with my one wife and 2.3 children

My only standards is don't be a super landwhale and no kids.

Asking too much there bud.
this generation sucks I would have been a slayer in the 50s with my one wife and 2.3 children
Children come in thirds?

Ok but why would a girl want to be with you?

Kisiu

I demand a adorable loli waifu of culture !

Don't believe this for a second. Anyone with absolutely no physical standards can get a girlfriend.

Don't believe this for a second. Anyone with absolutely no physical standards can get a girlfriend.

Not true, also ugly people is not really majority, i see much more good looking foids than man, is more easier you find a above avarage foid than a ugly one.

disgusting entitled inkwell! You don't deserve that!

You goddamn incel piece of shit

Absolutely disgusting and entitled, I'm literally shaking rn :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels:

i add something from myself

3. no landwhale, just simply care about body, can be even 3/10
4. virgin

apparently this is too much to ask for in the current year if you're a sub8 male