Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List of laws which need to be passed immediately

• Thread starter Blackpillapologist
  • Start date
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
[UWSL]1) Stoning for adultery for foids.[/UWSL]

2) Foids can't decide whom to marry. Only her male relatives can

3) Interracial dating to be made illegal. Punishable by having your dick/boobs chopped off (noodlewhores on suicide watch)

4) Genetic garbage of both genders (men and property) should be sterilised and their children too if any. (Many incels would be sterilized too).

5) Cucks, simps, soys and sjw to be thrown off a cliff.

Hello. I disagree with you on some things.

Too harsh. Women who cheat on their husbands should simply not have the right to alimony or take their resources away. Stoning is a primitive practice found amongst less evolved societies.

Average women will marry average men. Highly attractive women will marry highly attractive men. Women below average in looks will marry men below average in looks. Exceptions exist but it doesn't change the rule in any way. No need to force women to marry who they don't want. Just destroy dating apps and social media monopoly over the dating market and bring back monogamy. Encourage people to date within their own category. Shame promiscuity. This should be enough.

3) Interracial dating to be made illegal. Punishable by having your dick/boobs chopped off (noodlewhores on suicide watch)
Interracial dating is an insult to one's heritage. I agree it should be seen as immoral and unlawful but chopping off someone's members is too harsh. I'm sure there are better ways of dealing with this type of people.

4) Genetic garbage of both genders (men and property) should be sterilised and their children too if any. (Many incels would be sterilized too).
Eugenics as in encouraging better people to reproduce more while encouraging worse people to reproduce less is good for society, in my opinion. As for sterilization, only in case the persons are too deviant and can't be changed by any means. If they truly represent a threat to society they not only should be behind bars but not allowed to reproduce at all.

They can be changed.

I think if the whole world became white and there was no more ethnics like me around it would be a better place.

Seriously

Women can't vote or wear makeup

6. Stop male circumcision
7. Make Jews eat smegma with pork fat

We need more racist and sexist laws

Extreme, but MOGS current laws so who am I to oppose them?