Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel List of inhumane things our schools do to us

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Forced to attend pep rally’s to worship Chads and Stacys and jocks

make us participate in various sports in PE that we have no interest or skill in

Force is to “get into groups” for group work knowing that this is extremely anxiety producing for unpopular males.

Force is to “get into groups” for group work knowing that this is extremely anxiety producing for unpopular males.
“Why do I have to be in a group with him!?” -girl who used to be hot in high school but is now obese

Schools are not for teaching kids but to indoctrinate enslave the school period system is actually based on factory work hours

One time a guy wore an aheagao onesie and said it was a part of "her" gender identity

Schools are not for teaching kids but to indoctrinate enslave the school period system is actually based on factory work hours
Yup

schools are not schools today they are profit making organisation

Inhumane is a strong word but i never liked being forced to share stories in class otherwise teacher would write you up or give you a aero grade for not participating in her forced fucking curriculum

also i didnt like the forced sexism against males. For example if we needed to lift something heavy the teacher would assign boys to do the heavy work. Or for example a few times we didnt have enough desks. The teacher would tell the boys to sit on the ground or we could stand. The girls got the desks. Granted this was 20 years ago. Schools are hopefully better at equality these days

Forced to get along with complete strangers.
Forced to go to the place you hate so much.
Forced to eat their shitty canteen food.
Forced to waste your life away for years when you can learn all that at home.
If you dont go to school it will be next to impossible to get a job.

Last edited:
Forced me to interact with people and also forced me to do public speaking

public speaking
that was so brutal
i remember literally telling the teacher to their face that i refuse to do public speaking
i'd literally skip class just to avoid that shit

that was so brutal
i remember literally telling the teacher to their face that i refuse to do public speaking
i'd literally skip class just to avoid that shit
I skipped them in HS.

I was forced to do it for university or fail the course. It was a retarded communication course that had mandatory participation and forcing students to talk to each other. Fortunately this was when covid quarantine happened so I just told the teacher that I had really shitty internet and skipped all of the classes for rest of the semester and I just gave my final presentation on Zoom.