Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based List of all my favorite users

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
All of you! That's right, you're all my favorites and you're all my niggas! :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

thanks bro. same here you guys are so fucking real and not fake like rest of society as you are awake and its nice to know that there are others like me out here. peace and good health to all.

thanks bro. same here you guys are so fucking real and not fake like rest of society as you are awake and its nice to know that there are others like me out here. peace and good health to all.
Thanks, bro. It is a nice community ngl.

Thanks bro i love this community too

I needed this

For me everyone here has their value.

Hahahahahaha!

Here's my card...

Alright, lad.

kon-anime-flirt-think-gif-11543442.gif

That was unexpected plot twist :feelsohh:

I have committed several war crimes in the southeast region of Saudi Arabia. My confirmed kill count is 112, with 64 of them innocent civilians. I have trained in the use of several types and sub-types of weapons, including semi-automatic rifles, crossbows, and, with the technique of the Shanai clan, swords. Specifically, katanas. Though my military training is righteous, I cannot resist the temptation of slaughtering innocents. Perhaps it is because of my upbringing. I was raised in a little town off the map called Shoulderdale. It was, quite possibly, the smallest and ugliest town I have ever had the right to see. There were only about a hundred people there or so. The town had been taken over for a long time by this gang called the "Hellraisers" (it was created by a high schooler and soon spun out of control). One day a group of gang members beat up my brother on the way to school. They broke his leg. I reacted by grabbing my father's shotgun, which he left behind after he left. I killed three quarters of the entire gang. Given it was only around 20 people, but I killed them. But I kept going, and by the end of the day, they were scared off, with the bodies of not only their fellow gang members, but with several civilians caught in the crossfire. My brother included. I was 14. I was supposed to be sentenced to life in jail. But I kept killing, and the only one left was my mother. She killed herself the next day. So I packed up my things, and set off to find a foster home for the time being. Anyway, after graduating from high school, I left my old life to join the army. My bloodlust still remains. I can't control it, I can only satiate it. I have been court-marshalled and sentenced to life in prison, and here I am, 5 years later, writing it all out for a high school class to teach them about mental illnesses. At least, that's what I assume. That's what I was shown in my high school class.
Show less

Cute thread tbh, thanks OP.

I was already like "well, I didn't receive an alert, so he didn't tag me :cryfeels: "

mfw i had to go on offtopic and open this thread instead of getting an alert of someone mentioning me = :feelswhat::feelsohgod::cryfeels::feelsree::woke::feelsbaton::feels::incel:

mfw when i see the plot twist = :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

but also i had a minor plot twist while writing this post, because i accidentally went back and thought i had deleted this post, and then i saw that the save draft thing had just done it's thing, lifefuel

Keep in mind that IT members have accounts on here.

Yep. Replying to one right now, faggot.
Oh shit you got me. I'm actually what you would call a chad. I'm so shocked, my wife and her boyfriend are also shocked, and we're curious at how you found us out.

Thanks, dude!

Anyone that's an incel and not bullshitting

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Last edited: