Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based List most based (your favorite) countryes

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
1 Belarus with Lukashenko
D8iogjk 7b59dfdb 1f5f 494b 9d4e 75e4fe2a319f

2 Russia
3 Japan with anime

The others seem cucked to me and not worthy living in

*Sips* yup I remember the last thread with a race war.

Russia, because Putin is a bald manlet and based.

Cope, the only (((alternative))) is the female liberal opposition. Lukashenko or death.
Bec. he jailed every other male opposition:lul:

Saudi Arabia, they treat foids the most appropriately

Iran and russia

Bec. he jailed every other male opposition:lul:
They were proabably funded by CIA.:feelsUgh:
Beginning in the mid-1980s, however, transgender individuals were officially recognized by the government and allowed to undergo sex reassignment surgery. As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognized on the birth certificate.[1]

Thoughts?

They were proabably funded by CIA.:feelsUgh:

Beginning in the mid-1980s, however, transgender individuals were officially recognized by the government and allowed to undergo sex reassignment surgery. As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognized on the birth certificate.[1]

Thoughts?
WTF? HOW IS THAT REAL? that can't be real? Doesn't make sense goes against literally everything they supposdly stand for.

WTF? HOW IS THAT REAL? that can't be real? Doesn't make sense goes against literally everything they supposdly stand for.
I know, it's very odd. I assume trannyism is still actually taboo among regular Iranian people. But it is baffling that the supposedly "Islamic" Republic is fine with sex reassignment surgeries.

@RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel The Majus are at it again.

I know, it's very odd. I assume trannyism is still actually taboo among regular Iranian people. But it is baffling that the supposedly "Islamic" Republic is fine with sex reassignment surgeries.

I googled it, it's so bizzare it's fucking true

Saudi arabia is the most based

I googled it, it's so bizzare it's fucking true
So transgenderism isn't something new when you look at Islamic societies. They existed even during the time of the prophet (peace be upon him). There is Islamically no objection if you are a transgender and if one feels that way, they are free to do that. HOWEVER, they CANNOT alter their body, whether through injections or surgery, nor are they allowed to marry, so they must stay abstinent. If they fail to do this then what they're doing is not Islamically permissible. There is a hadith and I'm not entirely sure if it's strong or weak but there was a story of how there was this transgender woman (male-to-female) and this transgender woman was in the presence of either some wives of the prophet (peace be upon him) or other women. When the prophet (peace be upon him) noticed that the transgender woman was enjoying with his eyes what he saw - i.e. the women - the prophet (peace be upon him) ordered the women to cover themselves up like they would in the presence of any other man. What we can conclude from this story is that transgenderism isn't impermissible, otherwise he would have made it abundantly clear that it's not permissible to be a transgender. Something else we can conclude is that the prophet (peace be upon him) was fine with the transgender woman and him being among the women, whom didn't need to cover themselves up - as in, wear the hijab - UNTIL he started exhibiting signs of lust. You know, it's pretty funny how the Islamic world are seen as backwards, intolerant nations but then you get westerners with their panties in a bunch because a transgender woman wants to go to the women's bathroom instead of the men's bathroom while Islamic men wouldn't object to it - given they adhere to the requirements of being a transgender.

1 North Korea
2 Japan with anime

All are cucked at this point.

I dont have a favourite country, but Shakuras is my favourite planet.

Saudi arabia
Isis
Egypt

1:Japan
2:Germany
3:That's kinda it

let's ask @Indari

god
syria
bashar

North Sentinel island.

No one

Maybe japan because anime

Hawaii
Denmark
Norway
Iceland
North Sea in Netherlands and Germany

north korea best korea

Any country where prostitution is legal and not stigmatized is based in my book.

1. Israel
2. Imperial Japan

Bluepillers: 3 :soy:

1. sweden
2. USA
3. UK

1. Germany 1933-1945
2. USA until 1900
3. Russia (minus USSR, Stalin was kinda ok)
4. Mongolia
5. Tibet

North Korea
Syria
Yemen
Russia
North sentinel island
Democratic Republic of Kampuchea