Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lisa from Blackpink got JBWed

Im trying to look up some kpop songs to see why normies are so obsessed with it. All I see are shitty songs that are ripoffs of 2000s pop music.
Hope you find something you like. I know that type of music isnt for me tho.

Im trying to look up some kpop songs to see why normies are so obsessed with it. All I see are shitty songs that are ripoffs of 2000s pop music.
Kpop does some aspects better than the 2000s music. Is more clean and striking

Just be the son of the second richest man in the world and you too can get a bone shaven dog eater, it's that easy

any kpop songs you can recommend?
Just to give fair warning, it’s pop, so the songs are going to be very pop-y.

Some good songs by a girl band “twice” that I like are “fancy” and “more and more.” There’s another girl band called new jeans that has a song called “ditto” that I like, I think this is more recent. I also am liking a boy band called enhypen recently, they have some pretty upbeat and dance-y songs, like “drunk-dazed,” and “tamed-dashed.” Stray kids is another group I like and some of their good songs are “miroh “ and “thunderous”

I can recommend more if you tell me any of these that you like or if you have any other focus, for example girl vs boy bands, upbeat songs, dance songs, etc. Will do my best

ricecel will be extinct before 2040. Japan and Korea oldest gen will be dead and new gen is getting no pussy. and they will be also 40+ in age so ricecel is extinction phase species.
JBW rules the world.
This is wishful thinking lmao

Who tf are these people

so yeah, this kpop star is now dating a white man (who is a son of the second richest man in the world), it’s so fucking over ricebros
It's also over for whites who aren't a son of the second richest man in the world.

Kimchees hate Thais, she got tonnes of abuse by netizens. Ricecels hate eachother just as much.

This tbh, don’t get why people don’t understand how bad the situation is
When these whores will be dragged out of their houses and killed in video games.

tutorial mode

KILL ALL SEA”PEOPLE”

I’m totally shocked by this

To be fair, the son probably asked his father to get her as a gift. If I remember correctly, K-pop stars arent even allowed to have relationships

No longer listening to this groups music or supporting them in any way
Learn to seperate art from the artist. All musicians are trash in personal life despite their talent. I go out of my way to not learn anything about people who made ghe music I like.

Typical gookwhore behavior nothing new
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Just be the son of the second richest man in the world and you too can get a bone shaven dog eater, it's that easy
Not just that, Arnault has actually overtaken Elon Musk a few times and been the richest man in the world a couple of times before they flipped back, and even now the difference in net worth is just a few percent between them (well, 8 billion, but with Arnault having 240 billion and Musk 248 billion, that's really not much.)

So yeah, if this is true, then this is the son of the sometimes-richest man in the world hooking up with a member of currently the world's most succesful girl group. Sure, a bit memeworthy given how memey WMAF pairings are, but really nothing that has anything to do with normal people, and frankly, with his money and her fame, they're pretty statusmatched.

Also, jfl at Blackpink fans saying that she could do better than him:feelskek::lul:.

“I thought this wasn’t true? If it’s true, Lisa could do so much better.”
“All I know is that Lisa could do so much better, ㅠㅠ. The man is honestly ugly AF. It’s a relief that he is at least rich.”

Hee father’s white, she’s an adopted white cocker whore.

Nigga would be posting here if he wasn't rich :feelshaha:

She looks ugly, her looksmatch probably roped. Tired of this shit ricecels need to rise up.