Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lisa from Blackpink got JBWed

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
so yeah, this kpop star is now dating a white man (who is a son of the second richest man in the world), it’s so fucking over ricebros

Bitch is Thai so no surprise tbh

IMG 5634

Asian toilets aren't accepting other race Chads at this time.

@Adolf Hitler thoughts?

No longer listening to this groups music or supporting them in any way

he is a rich as fuck so at least it makes some sense

I'm sure it's because he looks pretty good in Armani Louis Vuitton.

It's just so amazing how into this stuff you idiots are.

Do people besides teenage girls unironically like K-pop? :feelswhat:

Never watched any k-pop and never will.

Also noodlewhores are biggest racetraitors and worst than hitler

One of the many reasons I prefer to stay far away from news regarding idols/anyone of interest. Always disappointed; ruins the experience of consuming their media.

Also OP I can't find anything on internet about this

i think seeing an asia male/ asian female relationship these days is 10 times rare than seeing a white male/ asian female couple.
ricecels need to do something unless they end up loosing all the wombs of their country.

Never mind I found it

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 166
i think seeing an asia male/ asian female relationship these days is 10 times rare than seeing a white male/ asian female couple.
Like black women/Black Men Gen Z

ricecels need to do something unless they end up loosing all the wombs of their country.
ricecel will be extinct before 2040. Japan and Korea oldest gen will be dead and new gen is getting no pussy. and they will be also 40+ in age so ricecel is extinction phase species.
JBW rules the world.

Like black women/Black Men Gen Z
no, BMWF couples are even higher than WMBF couples
ricecel will be extinct before 2040. Japan and Korea oldest gen will be dead and new gen is getting no pussy. and they will be also 40+ in age so ricecel is extinction phase species.
JBW rules the world.
yeah, ricecels are going extinct sooner or later unless they turn into a north korean political regime.

JBW rules the world.
I hope the ccp wins the ww3

Why do you guys care about some noodle that has more plastic in it than a barbie doll? :soy:
If I had that much work done I would be chadlite at least:feelsseriously:

He's a richcel

So you listened to Kpop before?

Why man?
It's catchy and upbeat, and I also don't understand the language so no need to worry about listening to sex haver problems or suifuel about love I'll never experience

Whitecels with money for travel, should just move to Asian countries.

Delete your Incels.is account on your way there too.

It's catchy and upbeat, and I also don't understand the language so no need to worry about listening to sex haver problems or suifuel about love I'll never experience
I sort of understand and feel the same way about the opening to Full Metal Alchemist and the whole soundtrack.

the fuck is blackpink?
The flag of queer anarcha-feminism

I am personally a strong believer in anarcha-feminism, I think that foids should be treated as a free-for-all and given no legal protections.

Why do you guys care about some noodle that has more plastic in it than a barbie doll? :soy:
If I had that much work done I would be chadlite at least:feelsseriously:
she'll inspire a trillions Quintillion more noodles to JBW macd

As a currycel I feel very bad for ricecels. I am a turbomanlet and not attractive but at least I can look around me and most women of my race aren't attractive thin noodlewhores lusting for white chad. Don't get me wrong, curry whores lust for white chad but they don't have a chance which is a silver lining for currycels.

so yeah, this kpop star is now dating a white man (who is a son of the second richest man in the world), it’s so fucking over ricebros

Bitch is Thai so no surprise tbh

View attachment 806780
why the fuck do you care what some random asian girl decides to get with, its not like youd ever be in a scenario where youd talk to her anyways

As a currycel I feel very bad for ricecels. I am a turbomanlet and not attractive but at least I can look around me and most women of my race aren't attractive thin noodlewhores lusting for white chad. Don't get me wrong, curry whores lust for white chad but they don't have a chance which is a silver lining for currycels.
It’s so over

Literally no one is surprised