Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Liquor store opens in 3 hours

allDead

allDead

Silver
Holy shit bros today is going to rule

post schizo threads when drunk pls

wht u drink nigguh? what type of liquor i mean

wht u drink nigguh? what type of liquor i mean
I actually only drink beer, ever since I had a nuclear-tier, day long hangover two years ago from drinking vodka. Mostly swill like steel reserve and schlitz, but today I'm gonna do it up and get some dale's pale ale and other stuff

I actually only drink beer, ever since I had a nuclear-tier, day long hangover two years ago from drinking vodka. Mostly swill like steel reserve and schlitz, but today I'm gonna do it up and get some dale's pale ale and other stuff
relatable with hangover drank too much yesterday(whiskey) and now i want to die

I need to stay sober for some days, so that my body and mind can regenerate, becauee i was constantly drunk the last days and lost touch with reality.

I need to stay sober for some days, so that my body and mind can regenerate, becauee i was constantly drunk the last days and lost touch with reality.
Happens to me, too. I start to lose touch pretty drastically. I sometimes have trouble walking and thinking properly. I need to lay off the steel reserve

Happens to me, too. I start to lose touch pretty drastically. I sometimes have trouble walking and thinking properly. I need to lay off the steel reserve
Yeah i had problems with my balance too and i feel tipsy and weird even though i‘m sober.

Drink vodka, you weakling

Sounds great. I hope to get to the liquor store today too!

Hope not for long

But okay, i will

The excitement/ build up to knowing you are going to drink is better than when you actually do the drinking, for me now.