Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Liquor store college kids.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
I went down the street to the liquor store to get some Whiskey and as soon as I stepped in, there were a bunch of college kids. I'm talking blonde stacy and 6'3 chads. I'm only 5'7, so they towered over me, even all the girl BUT ONE. When I wento into the Whiskey isle, I over heard one of the chads say "I remember I was taller than that in middle school" he tried to said low, but they seemed already kinda drunk, naturally the girls giggled. I feel so fucking humiliated. I'm going to drink my whiskey and wonder what could have been if I was born a chad :cryfeels:

you should have went bagel boss on them.

how do you drink whiskey?

My condolences

brutal.. may he lose his legs in a car crash

At least they didn't jump you and take your whiskey

The hipocrisy of modern society is so blatant. People can make fun of you for a certain number of immutable characteristics, but not others. Who gets to decide that type of stuff?

You should’ve went ER (in Mario Kart)

kinda an update piss drunk, my mother dragged me out to eat, tried to hide my drunkness, went to a mexican joint, puked all over the table :giga:

kinda an update piss drunk, my mother dragged me out to eat, tried to hide my drunkness, went to a mexican joint, puked all over the table :giga:
Lmao i did the same at a taco place