Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Liquid ass in nightclubs?

turkcelSWE

turkcelSWE

Banned
-
Has anyone had the thought of spraying a whole load of liquid ass in a nightclub which would destroy the night of many chads and stacies?

yes of course it was pretty fun ngl 10/10 would do again

We did that years ago in high school during the lunch break. This shit really sticks in the air for hours and made several people choke.

EDIT: I think liquid ass if that spray thing. I meant the stink bombs in a little glass that you throw around.

I never been to nightclub so no idea what you're talking about

I think security guards don't allow anyone to enter with any kind of containers.

I never been to nightclub so no idea what you're talking about
This and I have no clue what liquid ass is. You mean pulling down your pants and letting out a streaming wet watery shit on everyone? Like going on a balcony and just spraying everyone with my liquid shit like a skunk and spray the whole room?

I'm just asking as I'm not understanding.

This and I have no clue what liquid ass is. You mean pulling down your pants and letting out a streaming wet watery shit on everyone? Like going on a balcony and just spraying everyone with my liquid shit like a skunk and spray the whole room?

I'm just asking as I'm not understanding.
It’s a spray thing

It’s a spray thing
Oh like those stink bombs? I would do something like that. Probably when people start to spread from the smell I would bump into some foids. Can't get mad at me when you're bumping into my face.

Oh like those stink bombs? I would do something like that. Probably when people start to spread from the smell I would bump into some foids. Can't get mad at me when you're bumping into my face.
I want to get some and have some time trolling.

The bouncers will probably beat you

Never been in a night club but even if i were to do some shit like this guards wouldn't let me inside because of my submissive 12 year old look in the first place.

Where would I have to conceal it?

I'd do that if i had irl frens to carry it out with tbh

IBS cels would be useful here

I thought you was going in the direction of getting nervous in da club & shitting yourself lol.

Wouldn’t work. Chad would just take a harem if Stacies home and have an orgy.

Never been in a night club but even if i were to do some shit like this guards wouldn't let me inside because of my submissive 12 year old look in the first place.
You're no missing out on anything. Its fuckin depressing being drunk on overpriced drinks while watching foids grind on the dancefloor to go home an bang chad. While you remain invisible. Better to just drink at home or in the pub.

The hallways at my high school would be liquid-assed everyday my freshman year. It was funny the first couple times but got old pretty quickly tbh

Has anyone had the thought of spraying a whole load of liquid ass in a nightclub which would destroy the night of many chads and stacies?
Asafgsgdgdhdb. Adini cidden Turkcel yapmişsin aq. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Bu niye benim aklima gelmedi.

Haha sebeb? Ben isvec'den oturiyorum. Iyi bir isim ve resim koydum gercekten :)

Nerelisin?
Knk Turkiyedeyim ben ama yeri vermiyom. Komik geldi sadece seni Turkcel avisiyle gormek.

We did that years ago in high school during the lunch break. This shit really sticks in the air for hours and made several people choke.

I meant the stink bombs in a little glass that you throw around.

Years ago we used to let these off in my transfer High School in the corridors and even outside in the playground, access ramps they fucking stank!

We'd watch Stacies hold their noses, gag, almost be sick, use their school uniform pullovers as masks.
Unfortunately the ones we bought did disperse within about 10 minutes. You could get ones years prior to that which indeed hung around for mall food courts for hours, but trading standards banned them.

Awesome idea. Anybody low inhib enough to pull it off?

Knk Turkiyedeyim ben ama yeri vermiyom. Komik geldi sadece seni Turkcel avisiyle gormek.
Tesekurederim abi. Turkiyede incel-durumu nasil?

Years ago we used to let these off in my transfer High School in the corridors and even outside in the playground, access ramps they fucking stank!

View attachment 303848

We'd watch Stacies hold their noses, gag, almost be sick, use their school uniform pullovers as masks.
Unfortunately the ones we bought did disperse within about 10 minutes. You could get ones years prior to that which indeed hung around for mall food courts for hours, but trading standards banned them.

Liquid ass can last for hours if you spray a lot.

How many of you live in countries where clubs are still open jfl

Good luck getting in as an ugly dude, and even if you get in, you have to sneak the bottle in

Never thought of it

I think security guards don't allow anyone to enter with any kind of containers.
Tape the liquid ass to your dick or something. There’s ways of getting a spray bottle like that into a club. They’re not going to check your dick

olfactory terrorism
uh oh stinky

View attachment 303848

someone at my school dumped an entire bottle of liquid ass in the boys locker room and the smell was there for over a week. would be so fucking based if someone did that at prom jfl

That would honestly be hilarious, tbh.

How many of you live in countries where clubs are still open jfl

It was a rhetorical "what if" question. And no, most nightclubs, bars, Pubs (as well as Gyms) have so many (((social distancing))) laws many are threatening to not bother reopening fullstop or end their business at the end of their leaseholds.
someone at my school dumped an entire bottle of liquid ass in the boys locker room and the smell was there for over a week. would be so fucking based if someone did that at prom jfl

Now you mention it me and my incel (or nearcel) friends did let off stink bombs at a youth club end of GCSE- school leaver dance. Which was the closest we had to proms as they weren't a thing when I was a teen.

Unfortunately a backstabbing white knight grassed us up for the first time (despite being silent when the school headmaster asked for the identity of the "stinkbomb" culprits in assembly). He told all the girls and pointed us out. He didn't get laid cause he didn't realise what an obese, greasy, sweaty, grunger fuck he was, despite being tall. All the girls he wanted were precoccupied laying the top 5% of Footballer physiques Adidas/Kappa track and field chad crew.

So in retaliation I told everyone he (at age 16 plus) was molestering a 12 year old girl when I caught him with his hand in her "cookie jar" (Kappa tracksuit pants), which is no lie. As he was when, supposedly, platonically "babysitting" her.
He got confronted by the local community and treated as pariah despite not being particualrly popular in the first place.

Last edited:
Good luck getting in as an ugly dude, and even if you get in, you have to sneak the bottle in

Holy fuck, is america that extreme? In Sweden you can even get into the most popular nightclub eventhough you look like horseshit. And the bouncers never examine your clothes and body. They onlu care about the money. If u can''t do it in a nightclub, just do it in a popular young bar or pub where a lot of chads and stacies hangaround.