Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lionel messi's parents saved him from inceldom by giving him HGH

It seems this would only be for turbodwarfs, not your average manlet averaging out at about 5'6. :feelsjuice:

It seems this would only be for turbodwarfs, not your average manlet averaging out at about 5'6. :feelsjuice:
He would have been a lot shorter if he didn't get on it. They should prescribe it to every kid to make sure most grow to over 6 feet.

@subzero if your parents put you on hgh you would have been over 6 feet and more athletic.

Yep. Genes make or break you. At least his parents intervened and realised that they have to do something. In a parallel universe, his parents never got him HGH and he ended up as a working class incel dwarf.

His parents giving him HGH literally led him to have a 600 million net worth

Yep. Genes make or break you. At least his parents intervened and realised that they have to do something. In a parallel universe, his parents never got him HGH and he ended up as a working class incel dwarf.

His parents giving him HGH literally led him to have a 600 million net worth
He's lucky he had parents who cared about his size and height, most parents who are bluepilled wouldn't have done anything.

I thought it was his scouting agent or Barcelona some crap. Bruh just imagine all the wasted potential, just one short player and you see the potential? Being short is literally suifuel, I'm lucky to be average height. It's horrible what short guys have to go through.

tbh being short in football/soccer has some advantages like lower center of gravity

@Mecoja

tbh being short in football/soccer has some advantages like lower center of gravity

@Mecoja
Shorter guys usually are faster with the ball and have better agility and are able to faster change direction. In fast speed with ball, pure strength doesn't play much role, balance and stamina does, I've seen Messi shaking off guys head taller and some falling while charging into him. Still if he didn't take the hormones he would be maybe 145cm, I doubt he could do the same at that height.

Shorter guys usually are faster with the ball and have better agility and are able to faster change direction. In fast speed with ball, pure strength doesn't play much role, balance and stamina does, I've seen Messi shaking off guys head taller and some falling while charging into him. Still if he didn't take the hormones he would be maybe 145cm, I doubt he could do the same at that height.
145 cm :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

@Mecoja
Basketball too. Many short point gaurds. Muggsey Bogues dominated the game and made many shorter men proud when I was growing up ! Barely 5'3

View: https://youtu.be/lOGj8qM6hQ0

Last edited:
Basketball too. Many short point gaurds. Muggsey Bogues dominated the game and made many shorter men proud when I was growing up ! Barely 5'3

View: https://youtu.be/lOGj8qM6hQ0

Damn, he is my height. He is fast as a bullet and great assistant. I remember one NBA player who was regularly dunking at 5'6 or 7, I cant recall his name, this was back in 2005-2006 and I don't watch NBA.

Damn, he is my height. He is fast as a bullet and great assistant. I remember one NBA player who was regularly dunking at 5'6 or 7, I cant recall his name, this was back in 2005-2006 and I don't watch NBA.
Neither do I. I didn't/don't care much for sports, but I rem quite a few short point gaurds who were well known back then..

@Mecoja
High iq, like maradona, but the hgh helped messi for sure.

Wish I was on hgh I wanna be 6.1