Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Greta Thunberg asked out on a date by normie

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Guy: "Do you want to go on a date with me?"
Greta: "I'm not looking for a date right now"
Guy: "We can eat frozen mango and carrots together, every friday"
Greta: "We can do that during the demonstration too"
Guy: "Every friday, we can have date here"
Greta: "Sound like a plan"

I think she was just bullshitting. She wants the Chaddest of the Chads, not some hapa normie tier guy. That's also why she laughed at him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xJw4JbpJr-I

Why is she laughing like that

she is way too ugly to laugh at him for that, but hypergamy will hypergamy

Because she's mentally insane. Notice how serious she became after she done laughing. Almost like she fake laughed.
Yea stopped like stepping on a brake

she is way too ugly to laugh at him for that, but hypergamy will hypergamy
I always wondered if she's a virgin but i highly doubt it. Maybe when she started out.

Why does he want to be with a fetal alcohol syndrome victim? I heard she had that, and if true that’s brutal

Sweden is chad only

Why does he want to be with a fetal alcohol syndrome victim? I heard she had that, and if true that’s brutal
She probably have or she is just very lappid looking like her dad. Here's the lappid pheno:

Lappid

Her looksmatch is on this forum

She’s a fame maxxed low tier Becky so now she believes she is entitled to only Chad celebrities now.

that was one ugly laugh

I think she was just bullshitting. She wants the Chaddest of the Chads, not some hapa normie tier guy. That's also why she laughed at him.
Absolutely. She has aspergers or autism or whatever. For men, that's a fucking death sentence. For foids? Literally does not matter. Autistic foids still only want chads.

I think she has chronic childhood syndrome. She still looks, sound and speaks like a kid. Am I pedo if I jerk off to her?

I think she has chronic childhood syndrome. She still looks, sound and speaks like a kid. Am I pedo if I jerk off to her?
She's 21. Still kinda young, but maybe it's just me who thinks 21 is young since i'm an oldcel now.

She’s a fame maxxed low tier Becky so now she believes she is entitled to only Chad celebrities now.

Absolutely. She has aspergers or autism or whatever. For men, that's a fucking death sentence. For foids? Literally does not matter. Autistic foids still only want chads.
She is physically and mentally bizarre. If she were male and not famous she would be an inescapable incel. However being female and at her level of fame, wealth and connections she can get her management to send Swedish ice hockey stars or whatever to her hotel room and then get a rich, famous, 7/10 husband when she wants. Assuming the wilder theories about her being a tranny etc. aren't true.

Looks 11 or 12
I think her thinning of hair and wrinkles makes her look old tbh, she's prematurely aging. She looks like a short 48 year old to me. She also have a very big looking face/broad face which also makes her look old. Just look at her at the end of the video giving the thumbs up and tell me how i'm wrong.

What an annoying laugh. Most laughs are contagious but THAT one is just fucking annoying. Deserves a punch in the throat for that bullshit.

What an annoying laugh. Most laughs are contagious but THAT one is just fucking annoying. Deserves a punch in the throat for that bullshit.
If someone went to her demonstration, kicked her in the throat and smashed her face with a ball peen hammer then i would feel the saddest i've ever felt.

Femcel deformed, not even ltb

No she deserved to be gang raped by pajeets :lul: :lul:

She is physically and mentally bizarre. If she were male and not famous she would be an inescapable incel. However being female and at her level of fame, wealth and connections she can get her management to send Swedish ice hockey stars or whatever to her hotel room and then get a rich, famous, 7/10 husband when she wants. Assuming the wilder theories about her being a tranny etc. aren't true.
Beta buxxers from across the far away lands are lining up as we speak to fight the most soy soaked Redditors to the death for the right to court the climate ghoul and take her hand in marriage!

Everyone is a kid when you 60+
Is that how it actually feels at 60+ or is this just hyperbole, would you consider a 40 year old a "kid" in a sense?

She's had breast implants.

And they say that autistic women are the same as autistic men. No they are not, as an autistic women you just have to wait for a guy to approach.

I read frame maxxed instead of fame maxxed, kek

Is that how it actually feels at 60+ or is this just hyperbole, would you consider a 40 year old a "kid" in a sense?
Yes, it's really how I feel. And even 40 is a kid to me.

One of the weirdest things that no one ever talks about is, even though you're old, you still fell like the young you, inside.

However.... All them years add so much knowledge that old mistakes are easily seen. Bad judgment easily detected. Bad ideas action and philosophy easily noticed.

But on most normie oldies I see is, the doubling down of stupidity!

They try to recover the sunk costs of stupid philosophies... By clinging to them even harder... That's them "stubborn old folks" you've noticed.

I don't have that "investment" because I was rejected by it, so it's easier for me to see it.

The laugh was brootal

One of the weirdest things that no one ever talks about is, even though you're old, you still fell like the young you, inside.
Yeah I am only in my young 20's but thats kind of how I feel, its interesting to note then you still feel that young even at 60 since its much more of a juxtaposition to who you really are than being a young 20's guy myself, that must be a slightly uncanny feeling at your age thats very interesting to know.
However.... All them years add so much knowledge that old mistakes are easily seen. Bad judgment easily detected. Bad ideas action and philosophy easily noticed.
Yeah even though I am much younger compared to you I already feel this a little, the blackpill being the biggest example of this, I suppose you are quite a unique person for a lot of people to talk to because you are old, based, and possibly capable of identifying mistakes or stupid shit, knowing to fix or avoid etc.
But on most normie oldies I see is, the doubling down of stupidity!

They try to recover the sunk costs of stupid philosophies... By clinging to them even harder... That's them "stubborn old folks" you've noticed.
Yeah unfortunately for some age doesnt come with the gift of wisdom which I see as a true tragedy as I would hate to end up like that.

Her male looksmatch gets bullied because people think he's a downie

she is so fucking ugly she is half a chromie away from Down syndrome

Feeding Greta carrots.....