Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Linkedin is the most cucked of all websites

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Fucking shithole. Every other minute there's a guy lecturing how to be successful and do shit. I get mild panic attacks every goddamn time i open the goddamn site. All of them seem to have taken the hustling roids over there and their fakeness, omg

Fucking morons won't live in peace and let others be in peace. Someone ER them already :feelsping:

Brutal noreplypill :cryfeels:

Another way for Jews to steal u data and spy on the masses

Holy crap! I just checked the founder Reid Hoffman is actually a jew!

I have only once opened that website, and that was when I was googling my oneitis and she had a profile there for some reason.

They're "gurus" trying to sell you seminars and other "professional career support" bullshit. Just laugh and ignore them, buddy boyo.

Fucking shithole. Every other minute there's a guy lecturing how to be successful and do shit. I get mild panic attacks every goddamn time i open the goddamn site. All of them seem to have taken the hustling roids over there and their fakeness, omg

Fucking morons won't live in peace and let others be in peace. Someone ER them already :feelsping:
it is a website where slaves and show off the work done for their slave owners. Just a giant fucking slave auction!

Holy crap! I just checked the founder Reid Hoffman is actually a jew!
Probably 1/4 of us business have some Jewish origins. Jews are too high IQ

It’s great for me to disqualify potential candidates when I open up that LinkedIn and see he/his/him
Probably 1/4 of us business have some Jewish origins. Jews are too high IQ
It’s amazing how they knew went from owning traditional media to its replacement, social media. They’re always a step ahead. Synagogues prolly mog the ivies in terms of networking

It’s great for me to disqualify potential candidates when I open up that LinkedIn and see he/his/him
You're a recruiter ?

It's probably the most fake social media, even more than instragram. Everyone there exaggerates their career and pretends to have this overly positive and productiviy obsessed mentality to impress their boss and colleagues. It all becomes a parody.

It's probably the most fake social media, even more than instragram. Everyone there exaggerates their career and pretends to have this overly positive and productiviy obsessed mentality to impress their boss and colleagues. It all becomes a parody.
I fucking hate the pretentiousness of the people there

I've never had one but it's pretty funny how it shows when you visited people's profiles so there's a lot of funny stories of guys checking up on their oneitis every day and later discovering this fact :feelskek:

I've never had one but it's pretty funny how it shows when you visited people's profiles so there's a lot of funny stories of guys checking up on their oneitis every day and later discovering this fact :feelskek:
I'm guilting of doing that too :dafuckfeels:

Most people I come across on the street are average npc normies yet on LinkedIn everyone acts like self improvemaxxed 140 iq hustlers with amazing jobs.

I only have one cause they made me in my last job. It is a fake self jerking website

link in is a dick measuring contest but with academics

Indeed , That Site Is Just A Way For Mr.Goldberg To Make Some Shekels Off The Goyim

This is commodification of the workers a new low that has been achieved under capitalism. The workers must advertise themselves and how much they have and are willing to be exploited so a capitalist and capitalism enablers like managers and HR can pick them from the herd of sheeple.