Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Link Between Worlds is the worst Zelda game

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Imagine the first half of Zelda 1 but the game is mindlessly easy and has an obnoxious ugly art style. That's Link Between Worlds. For the love of god I cannot understand why this game gets so much praise.

"Look you have complete freedom to do any dungeon in any order you want!" So you'd rather have freedom than good game design?! These fucking retards would rather have the freedom to play mediocre content in any order they want VS playing high quality content in a linear order. :lul: Also JFL at the fucking ninnies who claim Link Between Worlds and Breath of the Wild are a return to form. They're not! Zelda has never been a completely open world series. Zelda 1 only allowed freedom to do dungeons in any order you wanted for the first four dungeons before forcing you to play in a more linear fashion via item progression.

A Link to the Past and Ocerina of Time changed this and opted to save the more open progression for their end games when you unlocked most of the significant items. They did this so they could have more well designed and interesting dungeons.

Do modern gamers really prefer playing a walking sim where you can interact with mediocre content in any order you want over well designed hand crafted content?

JFL that "game journalists" claimed Link between Worlds was better than Skyward Sword. Just :lul::lul::lul:

"MUH FREEDOM!"

Everything is so fucking easy ever since gaming became normiefied

I liked it tbh, it wasn't that bad. But yeah it was easy as piss, i don't think i've ever died once while beating it.

Never played it because I could tell that it sucked.

Looked like slop when it came out