Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lil Nas X is pregnant

Lame, just for attention and shock value. :feelspuke:

lmao, looks like a worm belly

He's like Cosmo from the fairly oddparents now. Unless the he is actually a she

Grossest fucking thing ever

what am i even looking at

bruh he hasn't even made a debut album wtf

This guy is such a faggot.

That nigger represents everything wrong with America.

Do you think God stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he's created?
He fears mostly hamlossus, the new god. Tbhngl ded srs.

He makes normies mad, he's funny

Fucking disgusting. I'm gonna stop listening for Old Town Road.

Don’t post this nigga on this forum again, thank you.

Fucking disgusting. I'm gonna stop listening for Old Town Road.
No keep listening. I listen to Taylor Swift and cardi B music despite them being giga degenerate roasties. Songs should be judged purely off their entertainment value and meaning, not by who made them.

Sissifying black men will yield lower crime rates though :feelsthink:
No it won't. That is the same mentality they use to put hormones in the water to make males less aggressive.
No keep listening. I listen to Taylor Swift and cardi B music despite them being giga degenerate roasties. Songs should be judged purely off their entertainment value and meaning, not by who made them.
Incels can't relate to those roasted-out whores. I am glad I am a bit older than you, because I can remember what music was like before the CIA destroyed it.

:feelskek: purest form of united states nowadays

Pretty fucking weird but it’s a great way for him to get attention. I wonder how he made it look so realistic. I showed it to my mom and she thought it was real.

I hope hell is real so everyone involved in the creation of this abomination will eternally burn in it. This is horrifying.

somebody somewhere probably will do it, just swap the overies and other tools that assist the growth of the embryo or artificially create it from the donors body.

I used to think I would go for FTMs but Lil Nas is making me feel like I might be a fraction volcel because I'm not sure I could get hard enough to impregnate that

for 5 cents a day you can feed this poor lil guy. Probably has sickle cell. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Did like 10 seconds of research.

He's not actually pregant or anything of the sort. It's a publicity thing. The "baby" is actually the album he's dropping which he says is something akin to his child.

still gay tho

WTF

Nigga jam used to be all about killing cops, killing people who dissed you, making mega cash from drug deals, and fucking pussy.

What the fuck is this new faggotry?