Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL like what you wanted didn't matter

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer

View: https://twitter.com/cIe0h/status/1369497186740928512

unknown.png

>like what you wanted didn't matter
imagine that
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsUnreal: :feelsclown:

I will be seconding this. I'm not wasting a couple of precious minutes reading some spic twatter whore's relationship ramble.

I will be seconding this. I'm not wasting a couple of precious minutes reading some spic twatter whore's relationship ramble.
who cares about their problems? it's a Chad and a Stacy. the most privileged class of human beings that exist complaining about their problems.

it literally says "sexual abuse" what more do you need to read ?
you know how it goes. poor women is not in the mood for sex. worst thing to ever happen to anyone in the world. :feelsclown:

Incel trait: foids never go on a 15 page ramble about you

it literally says "sexual abuse" what more do you need to read ?
you know how it goes. poor women is not in the mood for sex. worst thing to ever happen to anyone in the world. :feelsclown:
Ah, okay. They always do this.
who cares about their problems? it's a Chad and a Stacy. the most privileged class of human beings that exist complaining about their problems.
They shouldn't have a right to complain about anything. I hope she gets sexually abused a second time.

Not trying to be rude but can you give a TLDR version of this? I think it would help your post out also.

Not trying to be rude but can you give a TLDR version of this? I think it would help your post out also.
Its all exaggerated or made up for attention anyway. Worse things happens literally every second in the world. But this? 50k likes on twitter. Kid starving in africa? Nah the twitter women needs mental help for not getting what she wants for any given time in her life. Literally just make her a man and NOBODY gives a shit. :dab:
:feelsclown: