Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Like the brother I always wanted" (Personality maters is BS)

slyfishman

slyfishman

Greycel
I hate femoids. I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM!

Again, I meant a girl, maybe a 7/10 but she was a virgin, nice, and single. I meant her in a class started talking awhile then we would sit next to each other this went on for about a week.So she has always wanted a brother because she saw so many other girls with them and wanted that protection and emotional connection. I started to make moves and I thought she was into it but then she has some 'girlfriends' meet me and we're talking and I start talking about her relationship and how cool and pretty she is and she hits me with that "haha, you're like the brother I always wanted".

Apparently, since we were getting to know each other and were getting emotional together she thought we were only going to be close friends. The femoid said I wasn't what she was looking for in a man and that it's not that I'm not a great cause 'because I'm such a great guy' but she just doesn't find me attractive. You see, they SAY it's about personality but when it comes to that they call you brother or bestie and never want to date you because oh no, you're not a 15/10 they want a 15/10 yeah, okay, whatever.

"Personality is what matters the most" IS BULLSHIT!

This is why you hit on them straight away no building up to it.

Brutal. This is what society wants us nonChads to be though. The female's asexual emotional tampon.