Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Light face great halo effect

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I just finished my face care routine,and man anyone who deny light face is not a good halo effect is cuck. It is amazing thing. Middle brown or dark browncels are absolutely has it worst because they don't have light face. I wish I had a lighter face tbh.

I really understand why Micheal Jackson turned himself into white face.

Will share my face care routine tomorrow.

why do you think skin bleaching products are bestsellers in africa and curryland

why do you think skin bleaching products are bestsellers in africa and curryland
jfl @ they spend more money in shit with side effects including cancer than food

We are waiting for your routine like a lion waits for the gazelle to pounce in his sight.

It's a mega cope tbh, cream wont get rid of brown undertones. A pale, skin bleached curry will never look whiter even the most tanned Northern European. Even an olive undertone is a dead giveaway.

It's a mega cope tbh, cream wont get rid of brown undertones. A pale, skin bleached curry will never look whiter even the most tanned Northern European. Even an olive undertone is a dead giveaway.

That's because it isn't just about skin color, but also the shape of your skull

low IQ

66653-57079.jpg

I know but on top of that, even curries who just want to have light skin will never achieve the skintone they imagine with their creams.

I would never want to be some pasty white devil.

anyone who deny light face is not a good halo effect is cuck
Who did you consult to know that? Just because YOU, and your conformation bias, think it looks better doesn't mean it's actually true you copecel

Who did you consult to know that? Just because YOU, and your conformation bias, think it looks better doesn't mean it's actually true you copecel
Thank you Duke of Incels, very cool!

Looking forward to your wisdom.

Actually if you are non European caucasoid you still have same skull as white Europeans as they're caucasoid too. I'm talking about skull types btw not facial bones

Stop culturally appropriating whites :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
soundsd perfect routine tbh thanks for sharing

Im naturally light skinned and smooth (don't have any acnes and diseases)

I haven't noticed that how it upped my SMV in any way. Skin color makes up minority of attraction.

Bones matter 100x more.

Im naturally light skinned and smooth (don't have any acnes and diseases)

I haven't noticed that how it upped my SMV in any way. Skin color makes up minority of attraction.

Bones matter 100x more.
Bones of course matters. but you will never understand if you are not dark skinned.

I wouldn't mind making my skin lighter, but all bleaching solutions are either extremely dangerous (many are straight-up illegal in my country) or just overpriced peelings which last for like 3 months

I wouldn't mind making my skin lighter, but all bleaching solutions are either extremely dangerous (many are straight-up illegal in my country) or just overpriced peelings which last for like 3 months
Bleaching is scam and dangerous

Bleaching is scam and dangerous
yeah, the only somewhat safe solution is applying a shit ton of citrus acid and avoiding sun (like I haven't been doing that for years) and even then I'm not sure how safe constantly using exfoliants is, because they usually irritate your skin

yeah, the only somewhat safe solution is applying a shit ton of citrus acid and avoiding sun (like I haven't been doing that for years) and even then I'm not sure how safe constantly using exfoliants is, because they usually irritate your skin
and if you are dark brown or middle brown its over tbh. there is no solution

Aaaah give me the knowledge so i can ascend aaah aaah oooh