Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life’s Been Going Pretty Good Lately

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Making good money, getting along with coworkers, been super busy lately, getting different certifications between CPR and concealed carry licenses, even considering volunteering at an animal shelter (specifically cats) after the police academy.

Quit drinking (barely drank anyways), deleted Snapchat and instagram awhile ago, still working out at the gym and going for late night runs on the beach when it’s nice and cool

Life is going good. Passed fitness, polygraph, med/psych evaluation, and police interview.

Just waiting on the background check to clear (they have to verify you have zero tickets/misdemeanors or felonies, went to school, call ex coworkers, supervisors, former neighbors, etc)… after that I’m all set for the police academy.

How’s everyone else’s weekend going?

Started college after NEETing.

A woman stared at me today with hate and rage

Productivities me.

I went to a karaoke bar briefly. I cheat daymaxxed earlier.

I'm still looking for a job. Also I'm working out more and chewing gum every day for jaw gains. Things are slowly getting better.

I'm happy for you brocel. Keep it up! :feelsokman:

I have decided to give going to uni a chance and am in the process of applying. I'm planning to study agricultural engineering and agronomy.

Other than that, I've been coping alcohol and long hikes through the forest.