Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lifepill] I will never trust a Chad or foid to be an expert in their field

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
People like Floyd Mayweather have been known to say stuff like "Boxing is the only thing I have".
Technically this is true. He trained boxing at like 6 years old coz he had nothing else. He was poor. It's not like he could play other sports coz he was a manlet. He can't read either so any field requiring that is off limit. Hes not handsome or charismatic enough to become a music star either. So he decided it was his destiny to start getting punched in the head for a living at an early age because he had nothing else.

This is the fate of sub8 men. If we want to stand out, we need to carve out own destiny relying on whatever area that our genetics don't completely suck it. That way we are forced to build and perfect our craft in that area because without that we have nothing else.

The same can not be said of chads or foids.

Chads are so genetically gifted they have multiple options in life. Anthony Joshua is a prime example of a Chad who just started boxing at 18 coz he was bored and found out he was just good at it so why not continue? Even if he never took boxing, life wouldn't fuck him over the same way it fucks over sub8 men. Hell he probably wanted to play football or just be a social media icon if given the chance. To him there's more to life than boxing. And therefore he will never be desperately forced to perfect his craft the same way a sub8 man needs to in order to just survive.

As for foids lol. They will never need to reach true expertise in their field coz there is reason to! They don't need to stand out. There will always be some simp willing to betabuxx her. They never need to worry. There will never be a case for a foid saying "I only have this field and nothing else". When they don't need to worry about survival, what would motivate them to be the best in their field?

Toilets can never be as good as men on the high level. No need to when metropolis gives them such wealth.

Its better not trust

I was about to make a thread about how Chad will never win the Nobel prize.
He already receives the thing that our reptilian brains reward the most, which is sex. Why would he need to tackle a difficult problem for personal satisfaction? On the other hand some of us find in intellectual pursuits a way to cope. But that's all that is, a cope.

I was about to make a thread about how Chad will never win the Nobel prize.
He already receives the thing that our reptilian brains reward the most, which is sex. Why would he need to tackle a difficult problem for personal satisfaction? On the other hand some of us find in intellectual pursuits a way to cope. But that's all that is, a cope.
Chad can win the nobel prize because that thing is decided by humans who are prime to bias and bad judgement.

What Chad won't do is invent something like hover engines or teleportation device coz there's no desperation for him to seek such greatness in history.

What Chad won't do is invent something like hover engines or teleportation device coz there's no desperation for him to seek such greatness in history.
Exactly.

Cope, there are foids and Chads in my fucking school who iqmog me to oblivion. They’re the type of people to ace tests after ten mins of studying while I can schedule study sessions thru multiple days and barely pass. They’ll probably be more successful later in life because they have good GPAs and test scores, allowing them to get into better colleges, giving them more opportunities while I rot because I’m low IQ.

this shit makes my fucking blood boil.

i wouldnt trust a foid period

Galaxy Supercluster size in km IQ thread
Foids and Chads will always have it easy therefore their effort and skill are low as well
Resultado de imagen de HULK PEPE

I think Chad can be great but foids never. Women are subhuman. Chads are still men and thus capable of greatness.

Cope, there are foids and Chads in my fucking school who iqmog me to oblivion. They’re the type of people to ace tests after ten mins of studying while I can schedule study sessions thru multiple days and barely pass. They’ll probably be more successful later in life because they have good GPAs and test scores, allowing them to get into better colleges, giving them more opportunities while I rot because I’m low IQ.

I never even studied in high school once and I broke curves. There's some truth to attractive people being intelligent as well, but in my experiences that mostly stops at chadlite. There are a lot of chadlite engineers in any Uni you'll go too.

I never even studied in high school once and I broke curves. There's some truth to attractive people being intelligent as well, but in my experiences that mostly stops at chadlite. There are a lot of chadlite engineers in any Uni you'll go too.
It doesn’t matter, intelligence is practically just genetics and how your brain works. It’s not impossible for a foid or Chad to inherit some fucking high IQ brain, like how it isn’t impossible for a incel like me to have a fucking single digit IQ brain

It’s not impossible for a foid or Chad to inherit some fucking high IQ brain, like how it isn’t impossible for a incel like be to have a fucking single digit IQ brain
I'm pretty sure extreme levels of prenatal androgens which are associated with producing heavily sexually dimorphic features you see in Chads are correlated with lowered IQ. Truth is most true Chads (8/10+) are athlete jockheads, actors, or models. If they were some secret genius on top of their looks/athletic abilities they would be known for far more than that.

The Chad worship of "he has it all full package" is annoying and untrue ngl.

Good genetics is like starting with more points to distribute in an rpg.
Oh he is a good looking actor? Turns out he can also sing.

They certainly dont need to do stuff, so that might keep them back. But they have better potential nevertheless.

I'm pretty sure extreme levels of prenatal androgens which are associated with producing heavily sexually dimorphic features you see in Chads are correlated with lowered IQ. Truth is most true Chads (8/10+) are athlete jockheads, actors, or models. If they were some secret genius on top of their looks/athletic abilities they would be known for far more than that.

The Chad worship of "he has it all full package" is annoying and untrue ngl.
When did I say all Chads were geniuses? Why are you shoving words in my mouth?

Is it untrue that anyone can have a brain that has savant tier capabilities or be retarded? Really, all it involves is the way your brain has developed. That’s all I’m saying.

When did I say all Chads were geniuses? Why are you shoving words in my mouth?

Is it untrue that anyone can have a brain that has savant tier capabilities or be retarded? Really, all it involves is the way your brain has developed. That’s all I’m saying.
Also, I should note that being good at academics has less to do with IQ and more to do with working memory/short-term memory. The reason why people like that have to put in zero effort is because of their short-term memory. I'm the same so you can't just assume that people have a high IQ because they ace tests with little effort.

Working memory >> IQ in academics.

Last edited:
I wouldn't trust

good looking and high iq
:feelsrope:

We can never be sure if a foid/chad got their paper accepted because of their halo effect, it calls their findings into suspect