Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Lifefuel] Operation Incel Commune

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
What is it?
We would all pitch in the money to buy a hotel/large motel somewhere in the USA and live there together and LDAR together

Are you drunk NEET?
I'm stone cold sober!

What's the point?
1. We would all have friends
2. We wouldnt feel so alone. Especially the NEETs and friendless wagecuck
3. We wouldnt have to interact with normies except for those who work
4. We could pool our money for projects aka a gym, a game room, personalized rooms with cool amenities etc
5. It would basically allow us to feel normal and not alone

And the most important aspect? NO GIRLS ALOUD

Would you want to make history and live in incel luxary?
Would you want to exist in an LDAR paradise surrounded by your brothers where we are all equal?

I had a dream last night where this was a thing. And it was the best dream I've had in years.

We could all live like rich men in our all boys paradise. All the vidyuh games. All the gym stuff. We can have anything we want realistically.

Car pool to work together. Buy food together so we can eat like kings.

If you're interested in this project PM me or post your ideas here.

I'm serious about this. I really am.

Inb4 shut the the up NEET you're retarded nobody want's to do this

All the vidyuh games
Maxresdefault

Sounds cool in theory but not sure if it would be cool in reality.

Like the idea though.

Sounds nice to me. But I don't wanna share a room if I have to.

I am very seriously interested

Sounds cool in theory but not sure if it would be cool in reality.

Like the idea though.
Well we would need to find a cheap hotel for sale and pool the money to buy it and work from there. The planning would be very crucial.
Sounds nice to me. But I don't wanna share a room if I have to.
Hell no I wouldnt share a room either. But that would be up to people if they want roommates.
I am very seriously interested
Any ideas on how to make it a reality?

I'm up for it. Why not invite femcels knocking on deaths door for 1 final gang bang orgy before either they or we rope.

What is it?
We would all pitch in the money to buy a hotel/large motel somewhere in the USA and live there together and LDAR together

Are you drunk NEET?
I'm stone cold sober!

What's the point?
4. We could pool our money for projects aka a gym, a game room, personalized rooms with cool amenities etc

Would you want to exist in an LDAR paradise surrounded by your brothers where we are all equal?

I had a dream last night where this was a thing. And it was the best dream I've had in years.

We could all live like rich men in our all boys paradise. All the vidyuh games. All the gym stuff. We can have anything we want realistically.

We would need some rules.

1. If you ascend you forfeit your room and will be givin a 2 week eviction
2. You need to pay a fixed rent to keep the place up running
3. You would need to be voted in if you want to join after it's up and running
4. You would be responsible for cleaning your room and would need to help with general cleaning unless we decide to hire some maids
5. There would be no bringing women onto the premesis. Friend or not. Youd be orbiting
6. Pets would be aloud but youd be limited to let's just say 1 or 2 and youd be fully responsible.
7. Youd agree to adhere to certain conduct aka mo blasting music at 3am id theres people sleeping. We could have a room for people to socialize and be loud or somethi g
8. You would need to either look incel or have some issues that warrant you being considered incel just so no mentalcel Chad moves in
9. No fighting people or you'll get a warning from whoever runs the committee for letting incels move in (or how er we figure that out)

And I'm sure theres more we can come up with
>implying the most extraverted NT incel wouldn't become a cult leader
>implying this idea wouldn't end up in a manson family of incels
Wed have a rule system in place so there not one or 3 guys with absolute power of course.
I'm up for it. Why not invite femcels knocking on deaths door for 1 final gang bang orgy before either they or we rope.
That could be interesting. Or hire a prostitute to gangbang kek

this is an escape, money and a reasonable motivation for the parents are necessary, at least in my case because I am a 23 yo NEET and autistic

this is an escape, money and a reasonable motivation for the parents are necessary, at least in my case because I am a 23 yo NEET and autistic
It could easily be 3-600 per person a month depending how many live there and the location wed chose. Which would be reasonable for someone with autismbux which I also get

Last edited:
you can't get credit with neetbux, right? how do you want to pay for this in the first place? it would probably take years of saving, even with multiple people.

you can't get credit with neetbux, right? how do you want to pay for this in the first place? it would probably take years of saving, even with multiple people.
I could get a loan. But the idea is if we get enough people pitching in what they can and find one on the lower end of the price range realistically it wouldnt be out of the realm of possibility tbh

I’m also awkward af around strangers.

Like the kind of awkward you see on cringe compilations on YouTube.

I would really want this in my old age (50+). I'd rather live with my parents now, but when they die and I have literally no one, I would love to live in a retirement village of only incels.

how much does a hotel cost? I've never seen a price for one

On second thought I think the twigcels would gang up on the fatcels and make our lives hell

Like it'd be my second night there and then this would happen to me

8000 confirmed incels here x $100 donation = $800,000

34000 Incels at Braincels (& reddit) x $100 donation = $3,400,000

300 confirmed incels trucels x $100 donation = $300,000 (some might be doubled up from here though)

Yep. Just do your market research in finding a disused hotel or motel building in Nevada near Las Vegas & we can call it Incel Inc. Paradise Village.

Neets would be responsible for taking care of the building, marketing, ad revenue or website up keep. Wage slaves would be responsible for renting it until we then buy other land and build our own village complex and gated community.

The best copes round. Harlotry, gambling, alcohol & drugs maxing, gym, swimming pool, games room, cinema. Pretty much like a 5* hotel in Vegas but just for Incels.

Okay Neet I'm in.

I’m also awkward af around strangers.

Like the kind of awkward you see on cringe compilations on YouTube.
Well youd still have a room to hide in until you got comfortable. But keep in mind many incels are just as awkward as you
I would really want this in my old age (50+). I'd rather live with my parents now, but when they die and I have literally no one, I would love to live in a retirement village of only incels.
Tbh that would actually be cool to have an oldcel around
I've been doing some price checking. Assuming we go to a poorish area or are willing to settle for a kinda crappy one it would be 400k which isnt musch worse than a big house.
On second thought I think the twigcels would gang up on the fatcels and make our lives hell

Like it'd be my second night there and then this would happen to me

Lol there would be a no harassment/bullying rule. Worst that would be aloud would be breaking your balls

To build a house is cheaper than buying one. I would imagine the same for this. That or buy a disused motel and build on that.

8000 confirmed incels here x $100 donation = $800,000

34000 Incels at Braincels (& reddit) x $100 donation = $3,400,000

300 confirmed incels trucels x $100 donation = $300,000 (some might be doubled up from here though)

Yep. Just do your market research in finding a disused hotel or motel building in Nevada near Las Vegas & we can call it Incel Inc. Paradise Village.

Neets would be responsible for taking care of the building, marketing, ad revenue or website up keep. Wage slaves would be responsible for renting it until we then buy other land and build our own village complex and gated community.

The best copes round. Harlotry, gambling, alcohol & drugs maxing, gym, swimming pool, games room, cinema. Pretty much like a 5* hotel in Vegas but just for Incels.

Okay Neet I'm in.
THAT IS SOME GOOD NUMBER CRUNCHING. Now this is even more doable that I had already thought. And a few hundred on rent per month and this would ACTUALLY be a paradice. And if we is legal on the state each person would be able to grow several plants. And of we really wanted we could even brew our own beer liquor and wine

I have some ideas and these are good also for you, the money are not a problem and with a good motivation for the parents this would be easy but they MUST NOT suspect ANYTHING

To build a house is cheaper than buying one. I would imagine the same for this. That or buy a disused motel and build on that.
We could do that as well. Just have it built to our specifications. Or find a rundown one and fix it up

Read VVVVV
EVERYONE INTERESTED IN PITCHING IDEAS AND PLANNING THIS SEND ME A PM. WE WILL HAVE A GROUP MESSAGE FOR ALL THE STAGES OF PLANNING
Screenshot 20181021 154227 Chrome

Last edited:
A shooting range with an armoury kept under strict security.
For the macabre Incels. A tourist excursion to California to walk in the footsteps of ER.
A library with all sorts of books.
Something recreating the playboy mansion but for Incels though.

A shooting range with an armoury kept under strict security.
For the macabre Incels. A tourist excursion to California to walk in the footsteps of ER.
A library with all sorts of books.
Something recreating the playboy mansion but for Incels though.
I really like the library option and as for a gun range we can always make a deal with a local range by paying them monthly to allow our guys to go for free or something

I really like the library option and as for a gun range we can always make a deal with a local range by paying them monthly to allow our guys to go for free or something

Yes bros. Also manga and anime with Japanese and curry cel literature section.

Okay bros. As "the Wolves (or "Wolf Pack" whichever you prefer) of Nevada" here we go.
Do your thing advertising our cause and it's lift off.

no the retarded truecel-fakecel mob mentality will kick in until everyone is kicked out and the rest will gaysex

Yes bros. Also manga and anime with Japanese and curry cel literature section.

Okay bros. As "the Wolves (or "Wolf Pack" whichever you prefer) of Nevada" here we go.
Do your thing advertising our cause and it's lift off.
Will do. Once we have some solid planning and a group of people showing interest we will decide how we will be buying the property then figuring out what we would need to rent per person to pay bills and whatnot

If we all set aside money maybe we can save enough money to pay a cleaning lady. Imagine having a foid clean up out shit while we sit back and laugh at her.

no the retarded truecel-fakecel mob mentality will kick in until everyone is kicked out and the rest will gaysex
You wont get in on the first place if you appear a fakecel. And unless you start fucking women you wouldnt be kicked out
If we all set aside money maybe we can save enough money to pay a cleaning lady. Imagine having a foid clean up out shit while we sit back and laugh at her.
That could work. Or the NEETs do basic cleaning and maintenance while the wagecucks do their thing. Plus everyone can be responsible for their rooms cleaning. A maid would just eat into our budget for other things

What is it?

Are you drunk NEET?
I'm stone cold sober!

What's the point?

Ive honestly thought about this before. we also have to find and assemble some of the truecel legends to represent us there. Blackops2cel, veeoneye, onecooldude etc and then set up funds accounts for them

Ive honestly thought about this before. we also have to find and assemble some of the truecel legends to represent us there. Blackops2cel, veeoneye, onecooldude etc and then set up funds accounts for them
We would all be equal. All get the same size room etc. All projects we would do everyone would be welcome to. We could do group meals or people could do their own food. Up to the.

Wed use the rent we collect for not only the Bill's but for our projects. That and people could donate to the projects themselves as well.

It would be a community. And people would still have their own money to spend as they please

We could have a gym, a library, game room, TV room with a big 4k TV, hell we could even have a pool depending on the property

We could live in an incel world of our own design.

if you have reasons to escape for your parents this is not a problem, you must say them something about university, a trip with someone and other reasons to leave the home, this is the most important step because the money to buy the commune come from the parents, at least I never had a job and I think that 90 % of the people here are in the same situation

We would all be equal. All get the same size room etc. All projects we would do everyone would be welcome to. We could do group meals or people could do their own food. Up to the.

Wed use the rent we collect for not only the Bill's but for our projects. That and people could donate to the projects themselves as well.

It would be a community. And people would still have their own money to spend as they please

We could have a gym, a library, game room, TV room with a big 4k TV, hell we could even have a pool depending on the property

We could live in an incel world of our own design.

This could be the first of a great idea for incels if it actually happened & went to plan. Only issue for me is that i'm a UKcel but if it happened successfully then there could be several in different locations. You could also try starting off lightly by spending a night or two at hotels with a group of incels too get a basic feel for it.

Most of you would vomit as soon as you saw me
Turkcels arent allowed to go to US anyway

in this place there are hundreds of people constantly active and this is a good thing for the donations, if everyone gave something the donations would not be too high

We could all go to whorehouse together. That's a far superior idea.

in this place there are hundreds of people constantly active and this is a good thing for the donations, if everyone gave something the donations would not be too high
Once we have a very solid plan we will start crunching the numbers for how much we need to start then we will figure out the minimum rent we can do. So it would not only be an incel paradise but cheap AF housing with tons of luxuries.
We could all go to whorehouse together. That's a far superior idea.
We could do that as a group with out hotel. In fact we could use some of our funds for a night where we rent the place out for the night. So no non incels would even be there.

Together we are rich and powerful. As individuals were poor and powerless

I have a feeling that if we actually attempted this that it would be a disaster.

I have a feeling that if we actually attempted this that it would be a disaster.
Long as we had rules. It would be no different the a fraternity with ugly adults.

Sounds great, shotgun im sharing a bed with @Zaetheus I want to raype him and make mud babies.

If I say death note is shit will I be exiled

What is it?

Are you drunk NEET?
I'm stone cold sober!

What's the point?

Good idea, but only way for that to happen is a violent incel uprising

Good idea, but only way for that to happen is a violent incel uprising
Or we get money and buy a hotel without being violent edgelords