Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel my cat is 82% tuxedo

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Dont ever get up
★★★★★
  • Affectionate: Tuxedo cats are often described as loving and affectionate. They enjoy human interaction and will often seek out attention from their owners.
  • Playful: Tuxedo cats are known for their playful nature, and they love to play with toys, strings, and other objects.
  • Curious: Tuxedo cats are naturally curious, and they enjoy exploring their surroundings and investigating new sights and sounds.
  • Intelligent: Tuxedo cats are highly intelligent and can be trained to perform tricks and obey commands.
  • Mischievous: Some tuxedo cats can be mischievous and playful, and they may engage in behaviors like knocking over objects or stealing small items.
  • Loyal: Tuxedo cats are known for their loyalty to their owners and can form strong bonds with their human family members.
  • Independent: While tuxedo cats enjoy human interaction, they also value their independence and may enjoy spending time alone or engaging in solo activities.

dnr you cat coper, i hope you get banned you cat worshipper cuck

My cat is rarest of the rare cat with green coat, I paid $ 23,000 for him

My cat is rarest of the rare cat with green coat, I paid $ 23,000 for him
Based, That must have been a tiger or a lion mixed with the grinch, Holy fucking based!

He is going to steal chrismas presents this year

Based, That must have been a tiger or a lion mixed with the grinch, Holy fucking based!

He is going to steal chrismas presents this year
Thanks

i have foid tuxedo cat :feelsaww:

I feel like I've seen this same thing for every type of cat