Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel - incel kid throws teacher to the floor and she over reacts

B

Bl4ckpilled

Greycel
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_5TujFkAhMI

[attachment=613]

Attachments

• 58ee7c023545163ec1942ca9.png
    58ee7c023545163ec1942ca9.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 127
Playing dead is a common defense mechanism used by terrestrial hippos.

Her possum impression needs some work, 3 out of 10 egg mcmuffins.

What the fuck is even going on this video lmao

Lmao bitch acted like she died

Reminds me of a time a long time ago when me and a friend were walking outside (I think we were walking from 7/11 back to his house or something) and there was this couple in front of us arguing about something. The girl hit the guy in the face like 3 or 4 times and he gave her a one handed shove. The girl fell to the ground dramatically and when on the ground she held her face as if it were in pain even though she wasn't touched in the face nor did her face/head even touch the ground. She started SCREAMING as if she was on fire or something.

My friend turned into a white knight and tried getting in his face but I was able to pull him away before they started fighting. My friend was lucky too because the other guy was like 6'5 and pretty lean looking. He would have gotten destroyed. It's amazing how strong the male instinct to protect women is. Men are hardwired to put their lives in danger to protect women. Look at all the men who died shielding women from bullets. It was that instinct that got the better of him.

Many women are very aware of this instinct and try to use it to their advantage.