Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel in the form of gyppos

• Thread starter Deleted member 17984
  • Start date
Deleted member 17984

Deleted member 17984

On my last braincel
-
Genuinely.
Not sure about certain countries but at least in Europe this is relevant; gyppos. Gypsies marry at a young age, they barely get through basic education let alone higher education, the men are always the top of the roost in terms of decisions for the "house" caravan or whatever they are living in, his wife and especially his daughter, they marry within the community mostly but outsiders still get married to the younger gypsies

Lifefuel is finding a gyppo community, marrying a young foid (they're virgins typically due to culture or they'd likely be beaten by their father/cousins/brothers/uncles etc) they'll be loyal brides and want big families, the women stay home and are subservient. The only major downside is potentially living in caravans but some gypsie communities live in houses now so minimal issues tbh

I know a gypise. He was like 12 and his dad was nuts and bascially 50 IQ. He posts cringing picture of him eating pizza on top of a van and the kid drifts vans around. The kid then claims to be a american soldier who died fighting north koreans but his 'death date' and 'birth date' shows hes 12.

I don't know if the rest of the gypises are like that but theres no way im getting 10ft within those 30 IQ people

I know a gypise. He was like 12 and his dad was nuts and bascially 50 IQ. He posts cringing picture of him eating pizza on top of a van and the kid drifts vans around. The kid then claims to be a american soldier who died fighting north koreans but his 'death date' and 'birth date' shows hes 12.

I don't know if the rest of the gypises are like that but theres no way im getting 10ft within those 30 IQ people
Oh yeah they're all thick as pig shit absolutely, but easy virgin JB wife and kids, and if you're a solid 100IQ higher then you could control so much and gain respect that normies would never give you

JFL if you are not gypseymaxing in 2019.

Britain, but seen a lot in France, Germany, Switzerland, Romania, Ireland etc
So they advertise they are gypsies and looking for a husband? They probably get 1000s of offers by thirsty cuckolds.

So they advertise they are gypsies and looking for a husband? They probably get 1000s of offers by thirsty cuckolds.

They're obviously gyspies, I've seen some doing thirsty posts to songs about wanting a bf or husband, others are just obvious they are single because if they were married internet like that would be banned by their husbands

Oh yeah they're all thick as pig shit absolutely, but easy virgin JB wife and kids, and if you're a solid 100IQ higher then you could control so much and gain respect that normies would never give you

Oh and this is some screeenshots of the dad

He's literally something else, I don't know how he managed to sell cars.

Slightly NSFW

They're obviously gyspies, I've seen some doing thirsty posts to songs about wanting a bf or husband, others are just obvious they are single because if they were married internet like that would be banned by their husbands
Let us know how you get on.

Seriously though, gypsies are fucking sub-50 IQ, they’re truly subhuman (mentally). I’d almost feel like it was bestiality, like marrying a monkey or something.

Bad idea, they will not accept you as one of them and you will end up robbed and stabbed. They are strange, hard to get along with, even within their own communities. Extremely skeptical and hostile towards outsiders.

Cope if you think all of them have 50 IQ, most sure, but some are quite adept criminals tbh.

Bad idea, they will not accept you as one of them and you will end up robbed and stabbed. They are strange, hard to get along with, even within their own communities. Extremely skeptical and hostile towards outsiders.
From my impression of the gypsies, this seems like the right answer. I don't think they'd be thrilled with one of their daughters cavorting with an outsider - an incel, at that - and the whole thing just seems like some plot to rob you.

Criminals correct, adept criminals...nah
As far as foot soldier level crime goes of course, I do not mean to inflate their capacity as such. I mean they are ruthless and extremely low inhibition when it comes to doing harm to others in order to gain monetarily. They also have the advantage of like minded relatives, where the loyalty is high if unstable perhaps. Not all of them live in tents, some live quite lavishly all things considered. But yeah they are a low tier ethnic group, even though the very rare Gypsychadlite can be found.