Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LifeFuel if you are a Normie Sand

Goofy sandnigger

It has begun for sand niggers. @tehgymcel420

Meanwhile curry languages are the most disgusting on Earth

If you are above a 4/10 Arab Sand you can Halo maxx and get an Aryan Stacy in Latin America. It seems like Argentina winning the World Cup in Qatar has let a positive affect in that region.
that guy isn't really that arabian looking, he's not middle eastern. he's north african and can pass as Spanish or a non arab.
i live in tunisia and libya and the type of good looking males i see are like this (they don't really look that sand)
Tunisian men | Men, Tunisian, Sexy men
Tunisian Men
Tunisian Men - Ahed Ajmi a Tunisian Basketball Player | Facebook
Tunisian Men
Tunisian Men

i doubt any white whore will be willing to really date a really brown arabian.
also it looks like bullshit to me that they like arabic. they probably saw a chadullah one time talking arabic and now they think that every arabian guy is the same

Last edited:
Why do ethnic want anyone but their own
When ethnics get a Stacy it's always white women

I would love a Iranian or North African gf they are hot AF yet ethnics hate their own women

JFL its over for Argentina, and all of those Argentinian wh0res are pimping themself so a Rich sand n1g takes them from their bankrupt country, if things continue this way, its a lifefuel for all incels, since w0men there will be much more open for all kinds of man since they will be desparte like in Venezuela.

South-america is a good Geomax location, im thinking going there to try my luck.

South American foids are the biggest whores around.

i doubt any white whore will be willing to really date a really brown arabian.
While it 100% sucks, I wouldn't mind ascending with ethnics.

I'm not normie. Over.

Just be above 5/10 and neurotypical?

This is extraordinary news.

@DragonBallZCel
@NirvanaFan1988

Last edited: