Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel for whitecels.

D

DonkeyPunch

Officer
★★
SauuNGIuTurU7Bpl1QxCOZTa65Xv2aMeaY6VEtQeClE

I wish I was white

Hardly life fuel when you know they're still not talking about you.

by white guys they mean a tall muscular nordic with golden skin, hunter eyes, and a lantern jaw.

u can find 100 differnt pictures like this, ethnic women crave White cock whats new, low IQ thread

no shit. are you just a whitecel who wants to rub it in for us?

This isn’t even lifefuel for whites. Just cherry picking and self hating whores. Anyway this is retarded OP

LifeFuel for white chads.

It only works if you are white + are tall and have blonde hair and have blue eyes.

I love how most of these posts have little to none likes also.

It only works if you are white + are tall and have blonde hair and have blue eyes.

No, that full set means nothing. Maybe things are different in Serbia (?), but it's nearly useless in the US.

Mexicans never stood a chance.

No, that full set means nothing. Maybe things are different in Serbia (?), but it's nearly useless in the US.

I was under that impression after reading that screenshot lol(they mention they want a blue-eyed white man).

But I know for a fact that JBW in SEA works only if you have light hair and light eyes, otherwise Asian foids don't even consider you to be white. You can still slay but the quality of women drops significantly.

In SEA the most important features are not jaw or bones. It's the light hair and light eyes.

I was under that impression after reading that screenshot lol(they mention they want a blue-eyed white man).

But I know for a fact that JBW in SEA works only if you have light hair and light eyes, otherwise Asian foids don't even consider you to be white. You can still slay but the quality of women drops significantly.

In SEA the most important features are not jaw or bones. It's the light hair and light eyes.

If it worked well for itsOVER (can't remember if he has blue eyes, but he's not tall or blond), SEA game would probably work for most Whites (foreigners in general, probably). All the foids in the West, especially foids who broadcast their whorishness over social media, are implicitly talking about Chad when they say "White boys", though.

Mexicans never stood a chance.

We really didn't, latina chicks got that white fever like the asians, if they can't lock down whitey they turn to Tyrone.

you can easily make a collage of girls on twitter talking shit about white guys, actually for every girl like that praising whitecels you will find 3x hating

dont believe me do some phrases on the twitter search

you can easily make a collage of girls on twitter talking shit about white guys, actually for every girl like that praising whitecels you will find 3x hating

dont believe me do some phrases on the twitter search
If you dig deep enough the same foids who say shot like "white men r trash" are the main ones craving wbc

Yay.

Here's the thing: when white whores say, "I love black men!" what they mean is "I love handsome black men (with bbc)." Same thing here. These girls want tall white boys with blue eyes. So old, short, brown-eyed white guys don't count.