Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Lifefuel for Westerncels and SEAcels, suifuel for Slavcels] Gender breakdown for Polish-foreign marriages for selected countries, 1995-2007 period

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Absolute suifuel for Polishcels and EastSlavcels:worryfeels:. Those numbers are even crazier than I've expected them to be, at most I've expected a 4:1 difference between Poland and any of those countries, not 10:1 and more:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, the four columns in the table above are, left to right: The name of X country whose citizens were marrying Poles, the number of such marriages, the number of such marriages where the wife is Polish and the husband a foreigner from that country, the number of marriages where the husband is the Polish one and the wife is from X country.

Westerners were absolutely brutally cucking Polackcels in those years. Germans are close to a 10:1 ratio of German man-Polish woman marriages as compared to the opposite, the British are already beyond that and reaching close to 20:1 ratio, American women were more open to Poles' poles but the ratio was still over 4:1, and Italy, the Netherlands and France didn't even bother recording the tiny number of Polish men's marriages to their women:feelskek::feelskek:.

Meanwhile, Vietnamese Changs were comfortably dishing out more cuckery than they were taking. With 1,147 marriages between Vietnamese men and Polish women in this period, compared to 796 marriages with opposite genders, while they didn't even reach a 2:1 ratio, still managed to comfortably dominate Polacks on the dating/marriage market.

Finally, we have the only group that got fucked more than Poles there, and that's the East Slavs, who are the only group Poles not only cuck, but they actually replicated what the Westerners did to them on their eastern neighbours. 8,279 Polish men married Ukrainian women, while just 1,947 Ukrainian men married Polish women, giving us a 4+:1 ratio similar to the one Poland has with the US, only with it in the opposite role here. Belarussians, somewhat fittingly for a territory once ruled by Poland, have an even worse 6+:1 ratio, while Russians manage to hold their own a bit better with not even a 4:1 ratio.

The final country included here is Armenia, which I like that its included, since it shows that economic factors, while major, aren't the only determinant there. Armenia at the time was also a dirt poor post-Soviet country (not just a post-communist country like Poland) like Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, but Armenians aren't as cucked as Slavs are, so they married Polish women almost twice as often as Polish men married Armenian women.

@AsakuraHao @slavcel11 @NorthernWind @Ron.Belgrade @mcmoohyun @Biowaste Removal @DarkStarDown @PolskiKartofel @Mecoja @To koniec @comradespiderman29 @Lv99_BixNood @anandkonda

Geez, the fact that even SEAcels can maxx in that location shows how over it is for may EEcels, my condolences.

I only saw Western Euro countries mentioned though, not Shitmerica or Cuckada, so no real lifefuel for myself or other North CrapmERicancels.

It’s crazy even a former post-soviet country, in worse conditions, was able to maxx off this.

@Fat Link pin worthy imo

Geez, the fact that even SEAcels can maxx in that location shows how over it is for may EEcels, my condolences.
It is what it is brocel:feelsbadman::feelsUgh:.

I only saw Western Euro countries mentioned though, not Shitmerica or Cuckada, so no real lifefuel for myself or other North CrapmERicancels.
USA is 6th row from the top:feelsokman:, I even pointed out that American women seem more open to Polish men than WE ones, which is in line with this much more recent study, and which makes sense since there's not much of that image of EE guys as subhuman low-class migrants in the US that it is in WE.

It’s crazy even a former post-soviet country, in worse conditions, was able to maxx off this.
It truly is:worryfeels::fuk:.

It is what it is brocel:feelsbadman::feelsUgh:.
Fucking brutal mang.
USA is 6th row from the top:feelsokman:
My bad for missing that
, I even pointed out that American women seem more open to Polish men than WE ones, which is in line with this much more recent study, and which makes sense since there's not much of that image of EE guys as subhuman low-class migrants in the US that it is in WE.
Yeah makes sense, Poles & Czechs contributed a lot to the US here.

Slavs are giga cucked now imagine how much eastslavs are getting cucked...

@DarkStarDown

we have most beauACCKKKK typical slav

Iraqi, Afghan men date/fuck European women but European native men never their women.

worst thing about slavic people is phenotype called gorid - most infantile alpinid and most infantile type of europe. Slavs while have many moggers have many subhumans still compared to germanics and meds who have more moggers and less subhumans, i think western white men and non white men known this and prey on us.

This really says nothing. It's common for (eastern) slavic women to marry more affluent men from other countries, in order to divorce r*pe them and take off with all the money. Why not stratify based on wealth, in addition to showing the divorce rates per group? That's what's more interesting to me. Are Polish-Polish marriages more likely to result in divorce than Polish-foreign marriages? If so, then yes Poland is cucked. Well, entire Europe is cucked anyway since birth rates are below replacement level.

Typical hypergamy (women dating up, men dating down) except Armenia and Vietnam. Polish women are willing to date men from poorer countries as long as they are brown/ethnic.

This doesnt prove shit cuz marriage is betabuxxing. In EE marriage ALWAYS mean foid takes supplies from men

Slavcels on here have butthurt and cope so much with muh slav toilets go for every brown!!!

Its the same as everywhere, just in EE massive geomaxxing of browns has been happening for few years like it had been done 20-50y ago in west + slav are falsely considered racist for some reason

Iraqi, Afghan men date/fuck European women but European native men never their women.
I'm middle eastern and changing my Tinder location to Poland did not work. The few matches I got all unmatched me.

Armenian men are obviously seen more 'exotic' by Polish females and they have typical southern Alpha demeanor.

If SEAmaxxing is glorified betabuxxing for sub 5 males like white sexpats from the west, then slavic mail order brides definitely qualify to fall under the same category since ethnics who try to ascend with them would have even lower SMV than western white males and thus would need to betabuxx just as much, if not harder than white sexpats going to Asia.

Damn @AsakuraHao wasnt memeing after all, turns out snowbunnies crave muslim animal dick :feelsugh:

ratio 20:1

End me already :feelsrope:

Ps: On a positive note, it shows money still matter to an extend. But yeah that was in 95 when EE was poor AF and internet didn’t exist

Congrats to the slav men who were chaddy and NT enough to get a non slav euro foid.
3bf66ee5214cbd361855f0c79c1d7d8611 leo toast 9h473w710

View attachment 1179623

Absolute suifuel for Polishcels and EastSlavcels:worryfeels:. Those numbers are even crazier than I've expected them to be, at most I've expected a 4:1 difference between Poland and any of those countries, not 10:1 and more:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, the four columns in the table above are, left to right: The name of X country whose citizens were marrying Poles, the number of such marriages, the number of such marriages where the wife is Polish and the husband a foreigner from that country, the number of marriages where the husband is the Polish one and the wife is from X country.

Westerners were absolutely brutally cucking Polackcels in those years. Germans are close to a 10:1 ratio of German man-Polish woman marriages as compared to the opposite, the British are already beyond that and reaching close to 20:1 ratio, American women were more open to Poles' poles but the ratio was still over 4:1, and Italy, the Netherlands and France didn't even bother recording the tiny number of Polish men's marriages to their women:feelskek::feelskek:.

Meanwhile, Vietnamese Changs were comfortably dishing out more cuckery than they were taking. With 1,147 marriages between Vietnamese men and Polish women in this period, compared to 796 marriages with opposite genders, while they didn't even reach a 2:1 ratio, still managed to comfortably dominate Polacks on the dating/marriage market.

Finally, we have the only group that got fucked more than Poles there, and that's the East Slavs, who are the only group Poles not only cuck, but they actually replicated what the Westerners did to them on their eastern neighbours. 8,279 Polish men married Ukrainian women, while just 1,947 Ukrainian men married Polish women, giving us a 4+:1 ratio similar to the one Poland has with the US, only with it in the opposite role here. Belarussians, somewhat fittingly for a territory once ruled by Poland, have an even worse 6+:1 ratio, while Russians manage to hold their own a bit better with not even a 4:1 ratio.

The final country included here is Armenia, which I like that its included, since it shows that economic factors, while major, aren't the only determinant there. Armenia at the time was also a dirt poor post-Soviet country (not just a post-communist country like Poland) like Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, but Armenians aren't as cucked as Slavs are, so they married Polish women almost twice as often as Polish men married Armenian women.

@AsakuraHao @slavcel11 @NorthernWind @Ron.Belgrade @mcmoohyun @Biowaste Removal @DarkStarDown @PolskiKartofel @Mecoja @To koniec @comradespiderman29 @Lv99_BixNood @anandkonda

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFgoA1zu5w&ab_channel=AbuMusab

Even if I'd go to the US for work (i am able to), it would not change anything cuz the last time for me to go there and live there was up to 2018 IMO. Past that the hypergamy and inflation of matrimonial market and monetary market started going so high, that i'd rather LDAR in Poland than in USofA as a ltn in terms of looks.

Idk how it is in America since there are less barriers between whites, but in europe quire rare but more common for Slav men to marry Med women then Germanic women.
To word it a bit differently, it's insanely rare for germanic women to marry slav men. It's them who chose after all.

worst thing about slavic people is phenotype called gorid - most infantile alpinid and most infantile type of europe. Slavs while have many moggers have many subhumans still compared to germanics and meds who have more moggers and less subhumans, i think western white men and non white men known this and prey on us.
Slavs as a people have basically no moggers at all unless they aren't actually slavs. Just look at slav male models, the only ones that would maybe qualify as moggers are northern russian ones of finnic descent and maybe some poles but mostly from german overlord cum.

I’m sorry slavcelbros :feelsbadman:

slaves balding early absolutely ruins their smv