Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lifefuel for tallcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Asians barely look like people

Gigastacy? I don't see one.

Tallcels?
Are you serious?
EVERY FUCKING FOID WANTS A TALL GUY.

Tallcels?
Are you serious?
EVERY FUCKING FOID WANTS A TALL GUY.
Face is what matters the most, its 70% about face, 15% about height, 10% about race, 5% about others (dick size, NT and etc)

Wtf she says nothing about tall guys or anything, you just made me listen to some foid for a minute and I got nothing out of it.

Face is what matters the most, its 70% about face, 15% about height, 10% about race, 5% about others (dick size, NT and etc)
Like usual with you face>everything fags, you link no source to back up your claims. You pull numbers out of your ass the way a cucktears member does.

Meanwhile these stats say you have to pay a woman more money to sleep with an ethnic manlet than a tall ugly white guy: https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/

Wtf she says nothing about tall guys or anything, you just made me listen to some foid for a minute and I got nothing out of it.

Sorry graycel this post was intended for advanced blackpill members

If above 5'8, face > height > everything else
Below 5'8 height > face > everything else