Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lifefuel for sistercels

i wish i had a sister. i would sniff her skin every time she goes to sleep

Nuke reddit.

Its possible it was the dog. Either way the brother didn due muffin.

I sometimes wonder what it would've been like to have a sister. I'm glad I didn't have one for the most part though.

I sometimes wonder what it would've been like to have a sister. I'm glad I didn't have one for the most part though.

I don't have any siblings.

However:

My half-cousins ditched me when I was crying over Mesothelioma.

Yes. When I was a young child, I'd get into arguments with my half-cousins due to their "favoritism". I once criticized my half-cousin after we visited my half-uncle's apartment in downtown Milwaukee. Her mother said this:

"Hey, Intellau!, Well, you know what? You can leave!"

I was licking a battery as she said it.

JFL...Mother asked me to pander to my intellectually-disabled younger half-cousin...His dyslexic Mother is too incompetent to teach him basic knowledge.

My half-cousins ditched me during the firework show on a hill outside at night. I walked home.

My half-cousins hit me often when I was a child. They also sapped Mother's money for themselves and ditched me when they had friends appear.

Mother cancelled her appointment(s) to visit my half-cousins when they were imprisoned.

ThinTinyDickCel...we chatted about your sister, I think...it was when my half-cousins started denigrating me.

You aren't entitled to shit, ching chong ping pong!!

“Incel” with standards :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/i7mGbuaKBW4

This fakecel idiot though his gf had mental disorder, She had chad-only disorder

It's over

Probably boys who have only sister/sisters tend to be more feminine while boys who have brother/brothers grow up to be more aggressive and tough.

What a retarded larp that sub is such a shithole

Having a sister is a fakecel trait