Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lifefuel for short kings: you can get a 2/10 horse faced noodlewhore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1bde2r1/turns_out_theyre_both_the_same_height_lmaoo/

He facemogs her so hard, brutal.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1bde2r1/turns_out_theyre_both_the_same_height_lmaoo/kum768g/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1bde2r1/turns_out_theyre_both_the_same_height_lmaoo/kulxlsh/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1bde2r1/turns_out_theyre_both_the_same_height_lmaoo/kum5cf7/

:lul: :lul: :lul:

She mog 54% of white women

Hey, remember when that sub wasn’t normified and infested with sexhaving teenagefags? :feelsclown:

I'd say they are about looksmatched on the face, with him looking somewhat better than her.

hot......................... :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

She's kinda hot
Would do

Mogs 72% of white women

Life fuel for @anandkonda

Still fuckable

Lol at cels here talking about race the first thing they think about

Life fuel for @anandkonda
Not really. See she SETTLED down with him. She does desire him as a FIRST choice. All the foids fantasize about getting fucked by a tall chad not a "short king". Only woman that get attracted to shorter men is pedophile foids :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

This guy again is a offy doofy or a betabuxx relationship.

Not really. See she SETTLED down with him. She does desire him as a FIRST choice. All the foids fantasize about getting fucked by a tall chad not a "short king". Only woman that get attracted to shorter men is pedophile foids :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

This guy again is a offy doofy or a betabuxx relationship.
She is hot, probably 98th percentile for sg women but yeah man offy doofy probably.:feelscry:

She is hot, probably 98th percentile for sg women
Exactly bro. A woman with that much SMV won't settle with any dude, especially Asians. She wants a loyal offy doofy betabuxx that be under her feet and do as she says.

I'd say they are about looksmatched on the face, with him looking somewhat better than her.
He facially Mogs average Asian just for being paler , small&staright nose and beard( most importantly) . He Mogs me to Saturn.

Still would fuck her

She looks so much better when half her face is obscured

She is not hot
I would fuck her but she is not hot
We keep overestimating female attractiveness because our libido is 9x a female's

She is not hot
We keep overestimating female attractiveness because our libido is 9x a female's

They're looksmatched, this doesn't prove anything.

Let's see her go for an Indian of the same height.

She is hot
If she had a son that looked identical to her, he would literally be with us right now
IMG 20240313 181853

You guys see some thighs and start losing your freaking minds

Would volcel if wouldn't

Would volcel if wouldn't
True, but still

If she had a son that looked identical to her, he would literally be with us right now
View attachment 1089327
You guys see some thighs and start losing your freaking minds
She looks so much better when half her face is obscured
She is not hot

Lmao no thanks, rather be where i am right now

Giga volcel if you wouldn't shes at least a 5

her face just screams ching chong yellow monkey to me, lets be real you have to have noodlewhore fetish to consider that attractive. Just admit it

her face just screams ching chong yellow monkey to me, lets be real you have to have noodlewhore fetish to consider that attractive. Just admit it
Not that Slav women are attractive. They have better body( noodlws$. :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Reminder, big Ed pumped and dumped this noodlewhore
Images 2

I applaud this man for picking a woman as tall or taller than him rather than taking the easy way out and breeding some 4’8” bitch.

His son has a much better shot at life than he ever did. That’s as much as a man like him can hope for.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back