Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for ricemen: Chinese gov't appoints men to sleep with Uighur women

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
If you are a riceman maybe you can go to China and get in on some of the action of China's "Pair Up and Become a Family" program.

In November, various Western media outlets reported that Han Chinese men had been assigned to monitor the homes of Uighur women whose husbands had been detained in prison camps.

As part of the “Pair Up and Become Family” program, Han Chinese men stay with and sleep in the same beds as Uighur women.

According to the Chinese Government, the program is designed to “promote ethnic unity”.

Pretty based ngl. Heaven forbid what the children would look like though. :dafuckfeels: More Incels doomed to a life of suffering no doubt.

If you are a riceman maybe you can go to China and get in on some of the action of China's "Pair Up and Become a Family" program.

In November, various Western media outlets reported that Han Chinese men had been assigned to monitor the homes of Uighur women whose husbands had been detained in prison camps.

As part of the “Pair Up and Become Family” program, Han Chinese men stay with and sleep in the same beds as Uighur women.

According to the Chinese Government, the program is designed to “promote ethnic unity”.

UGGGHHHHHHH those subhumans ruining the superior uhighur blood line rage fuel

I'm not up to speed on who they are tbh. Livingunderarockmaxxing tbh. Really doesn't bother me but perhaps it would have done a year ago. Now I just can't get the energy to care you know.

Brb changing my nationality to chinese

CHINA NUMBER ONEEEEE

state mandated gf

Gov assigned gfs in the west when?

They are turning lonely men into beta bux

Husbands and fathers are being taken to concentration camps and Chinese agents are being sent to rape the women.

Imagine being locked up by the government so that they can literally cuckold you, while you wait to be executed or worked to death in a labor camp.

How is this life fuel?

Basically killing off the Uyghur men and using their women as concubines JFL.
Over for them, being thrown into prisons and beaten to love the Han overlord.
Uyghurcels are in the depths of Hell right now.

Over for them, being thrown into prisons and beaten to love the Han overlord.
Uyghurcels are in the depths of Hell right now.
Chinese men are superior to them though. Ricecels deserve love.

We need to do this in India just joking pls don't put me in prison police

I'm not up to speed on who they are tbh. Livingunderarockmaxxing tbh. Really doesn't bother me but perhaps it would have done a year ago. Now I just can't get the energy to care you know.
Predominantly Islamic ethnic group from western china. In typical Muslim fashion, they commit terrorist attacks and then act surprised when nobody likes them.

Husbands and fathers are being taken to concentration camps and Chinese agents are being sent to rape the women.

Imagine being locked up by the government so that they can literally cuckold you, while you wait to be executed or worked to death in a labor camp.

How is this life fuel?
It's lifefuel for the ricemen of China

FUCKING THIS, NUKE CHINA TBH, TRASH PEOPLE. FUCKING DISGUSTING. THEY GOT NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE WORLD. UGLY AF TOO

Wtf is a Uighur?

government mandated gf?

government mandated gfs when?

I despise chingchongs polluters and trashers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6