Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for ricecels: ricecel caddie for Stacy golfer in IBM commercial

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-
Was watching some TV and I saw an IBM commercial with a Stacy golfer. I don’t care about commercials with females in it, but I saw in the commercial that her caddie is a ricecel. It was lifefuel to see that he’s a fellow ricecel. Even though he probably wageslaves for that job which is why he got it, it’s still lifefuel.

View: https://youtu.be/kMPjZVXYajs

Last edited:
Maybe they fug. Anyways, do they still televise the draft after the first round? I heard some Chads and Tyrones got picked first

Ive been telling incels to golfmax for years. He definitely gets holes in ones with her

Maybe they fug. Anyways, do they still televise the draft after the first round? I heard some Chads and Tyrones got picked first
Yes they were playing the 2nd and 3rd round today.

Was watching some TV and I saw an IBM commercial with a Stacy golfer. I don’t care about commercials with females in it, but I saw in the commercial that her caddie is a ricecel. It was lifefuel to see that he’s a fellow ricecel. Even though he probably wageslaves for that job which is why he got it, it’s still lifefuel.

View: https://youtu.be/kMPjZVXYajs

how the fuck is this lifefuel for me or any ricecel? To someone who doesn't know golf this just looks like pure simping behavior, and if any man simps for a foid like that he needs to be killed via beheading.

The only lifefuel is that I actually see someone that resembles me on a TV, even though I can google "Korean guy" on YouTube to get that content. This would truly be lifefuel if this commercial was aired 20 years ago.

But he definitely wage slaves and simps for her. Fuck that guy. She needs either a foid caddie or just carry her own fucking clubs.

>watching sports

ngmi

is that really her caddie or an actor?? Why is this lifefuel. I don't care how much he gets paid, this is a servile job.