Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for me

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
My mom always asks me to reach things for her off of the top shelf because I'm heightmaxxed! Just be able to reach the highest shelf, bro!

tallnigger brag

Height mogs me

My sister uses me as a dildo because our dad wouldn't buy her a bigger one.

Dicksize doesn't matter though and I get no validation from it so I'm still incel :cryfeels:

yea but your mom is 1,50 and youre heightmaxxed 1,60

I height mog my mom by a lot, she's really short.
I remember being a teen and feeling like a giant at home around my mom only to be heightmogged to death once I stepped outside.

how are you stuck on orange wizard rank when you are on red paragon level with over 5k posts?
Cause you need to wait a week for your rank to change and i went ahead

Cause you need to wait a week for your rank to change and i went ahead
you need a week for rank to change when you become paragon or what? am i missing something here? why does my rank change in 10 minutes?

you need a week for rank to change when you become paragon or what? am i missing something here? why does my rank change in 10 minutes?
I have 7 weeks on this site and my post count should put me on rank 10 , Tomorrow i get Pharaoh and then i need to wait 2 weeks for overlord . 1 week per rank , you can't jump

I have 7 weeks on this site and my post count should put me on rank 10 , Tomorrow i get Pharaoh and then i need to wait 2 weeks for overlord . 1 week per rank , you can't jump
It's over for postmaxxcels

I relate onii-chan

At work I used to have to get the tall boy to reach things for me and he was 6 years younger

She wants your dick