Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for Koreancels (dunno about other ricecels)

Just be a Korean theory

Over for whitecels tbh

suifuel for SEAcels, i know some foid worshiping 2/10 korean guys.

suifuel for SEAcels, i know some foid worshiping 2/10 korean guys.
Yea, I know some BTS fangirls too and they're Stacies, so it's not a convenient cherrypicking hoax or something

Ricefuel for lifecels.

what about in thailand? thai girls are ok imo.
if you white they will have nice attitude toward you and if not they will look with disgusting look to you.

if you white they will have nice attitude toward you and if not they will look with disgusting look to you.
im korean.
the thing is that i've been to thai massage parlors but didn't receive better reception than korean or chinese.
the best-looking whore was thai and was very cold to me.

im korean.
the thing is that i've been to thai massage parlors but didn't receive better reception than korean or chinese.
the best-looking whore was thai and was very cold to me.
weird.

i have half korean sibling low tier normie and when he went to thai he worshiped by thai whore.

weird.

i have half korean sibling low tier normie and when he went to thai he worshiped by thai whore.
well half is different from full.
and you probably have to be average height, not 5'5 like me.

well half is different from full.
and you probably have to be average height, not 5'5 like me.
i'm 5'5 like you.

btw the half korean is my sibling. his father korean and mother is my aunt (indonesian). so technically you mog him because you full korean.

i'm 5'5 like you.

btw the half korean is my sibling. his father korean and mother is my aunt (indonesian). so technically you mog him because you full korean.
i'm going to gauge response from thai foids after covid is over.
the problem is that they can't be found where i live except at massage parlors.
but maybe this is correct, due to koreans having lighter skin than thaimen.

i'm going to gauge response from thai foids after covid is over.
the problem is that they can't be found where i live except at massage parlors.
but maybe this is correct, due to koreans having lighter skin than thaimen.
good luck brocels!

Bullshit and biased video tbh.

cant wait to not watch all 2 hours of this..

Yeah, Koreans have the upper hand among Asians. Not only do they have Kpop, they're also taller and in general better looking.

Another blackpill threw at my face

god I wish I was asian

Bullshit and biased video tbh.
tenor.gif

I used to listen to him but not anymore. He's a major coping ricecel. And he has removed the ability to like or comment on his channel because he knows that he's full of shit. He's just delusionally coping and lying to himself.

Some Korean dudes doing well because some retard white foids saw some k-drama or k-pop does not mean that Asian dudes are doing better. (You see this is the logic when it comes to tastes and attraction for foids, they see kpop in TV and other foids finding Koreans "cool" so they follow along. Foids are unobjective and unfair by nature and are unable to judge someone as an individual without prejudice)

Foids in the white Anglosphere are genuinely repulsed by the average Asian dude (5'4 - 5'6, framelet. unathletic, ugly feminine child like face, low T, beta voice, nerd).

Nothing will ever change this fact. Just like the vast majority of non-Black men don't find most black females attractive (Black men would date non-Black foids far more if they had higher status). Same situation when it comes to foids and Asian men.

That guy making that 2hour long video can cope all he wants.

Last edited: