Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lifefuel for @IncelCream

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I’m an Asian girl. If I saw guys like this before I would think he was freaking handsome. But after moving to Canada. He is just a normal guy. I see guys like this everyday on the street

Literally dead average cumskin becomes Gigachad in Korea :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

ching chong I want da white ding dong

Ragefuel for @IncelCream because this guy is German

Noodles gonna noodle
Ragefuel for @IncelCream because this guy is German
You think noodlewhores can tell the difference between different cumskins races?
Giving them too much credit:feelsUgh:

do you think i have a chance by moving to Korea or Japan? ik that SEAmaxxing is a thing but I don't really like them. Cambodians, Viets, Thais etc. tend to be less attractive than Koreans and Japs, so id rather test my luck there

How are rice cels coping in these streets

Noodles gonna noodle

You think noodlewhores can tell the difference between different cumskins races?
Giving them too much credit:feelsUgh:
Tbh. English and German aren't different races,they are very similar genetically.

Lean normie white guys can slay in Asia, seems pretty clear.
Literally dead average cumskin becomes Gigachad in Korea :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Impressive if true, cause Korea has much hotter women than other asians on average.

Tbh. English and German aren't different races,they are very similar genetically.
Cope.
Average britbong:
9f8ec756c069a8588830b4a70bad33ec

Average German:
5b441cc3aa63e816b7dc0f857f311fa1  prison waffen

unironically

Even tho Im not ricel I hate noodlewhores immensely. The biggest existing race traitors it this universe

How is a fat white guy and a good looking white guy different races? Europe is more Homogeneous than the Middle East (Genetically)

5jbkEdu_d.webp
>taking a shitpost seriously