Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Lifefuel for Gymcels] Skinny = No "confidence".

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★

2:22 to 2:40

"The very first time we worked on his anatomy, we actually had sculpted him as like a gangly teenager. Right, so he was really lanky, he was a bit skinny, he looked kind of awkard. But when we were playing with that model in game he didn't look right because again he's supposed to be older, he's supposed to more confident."

>using game dev analysis to prove a point

What a shit game, this is the sort of shit I hate about Nu-Spider-Man, to make him appealing to normies they ruined the entire character. He's supposed to be a lanky nerd, and the public is supposed to hate him, being Spider-Man is not being Iron Man, it isn't cool.
Ditko4 1200 800 81 sTumblr md5cun10lb1rur0aro1 1280
As a teenage incel I loved coping with capeshit, but modern cels can't even do that, they've gotta go for manga if they want anything decent. I think Ultimate Spider-Man is what permanently ruined Peter as a character, although even in the main continuity he was pretty gay at that point.

What a shit game, this is the sort of shit I hate about Nu-Spider-Man, to make him appealing to normies they ruined the entire character. He's supposed to be a lanky nerd, and the public is supposed to hate him, being Spider-Man is not being Iron Man, it isn't cool.
View attachment 40332View attachment 40333
As a teenage incel I loved coping with capeshit, but modern cels can't even do that, they've gotta go for manga if they want anything decent. I think Ultimate Spider-Man is what permanently ruined Peter as a character, although even in the main continuity he was pretty gay at that point.
I can't agree more, when comic and cartoons where for nerds and outcasts, they where so cool, i remember i liked Venom and Carnage the Symbiots, but after all these fucking mainstream movies came out, i started hating Marvel and DC....

Marvel in general is gay as fuck, Batman is only acceptable capeshit.

Interesting observation.

But yeah, I guess the nu-heroes aren't made for beta males anymore but for women - for the cunts and their cucks.

It's not about a means of escapism anymore that provides betas, nerds, incels and the like an opportunity to cope with their situation, but about female-friendly entertainment. And women don't want to see ugly men with superpowers. They HATE the idea of having to be grateful to ugly men. So if you want to turn them into female-friendly entertainment, you have to remove this element.

Maybe this is also one of the reason why Marvel has become so popular now, more popular than DC: because except for Spider-Man, Marvel heroes are not that concerned about keeping a secret identity. And women want to BRAG, of course, how much of a high-status their Chad boyfriend is. Women hate the idea of a secret identity, because they want to show everyone that their boyfriend is a high-status Chad. So being a superhero only in secret is confusing for women. They like the idea of Super-Chad being open about his identity ... and his relationship.

Marvel in general is gay as fuck, Batman is only acceptable capeshit.
It's all gay these days, and Batman is the most mainstream, most normie friendly character out there. He's a rich Chad that prowls the streets for incels to assault. Batman is a cunt.
Interesting observation.

But yeah, I guess the nu-heroes aren't made for beta males anymore but for women - for the cunts and their cucks.

It's not about a means of escapism anymore that provides betas, nerds, incels and the like an opportunity to cope with their situation, but about female-friendly entertainment. And women don't want to see ugly men with superpowers. They HATE the idea of having to be grateful to ugly men. So if you want to turn them into female-friendly entertainment, you have to remove this element.

Maybe this is also one of the reason why Marvel has become so popular now, more popular than DC: because except for Spider-Man, Marvel heroes are not that concerned about keeping a secret identity. And women want to BRAG, of course, how much of a high-status their Chad boyfriend is. Women hate the idea of a secret identity, because they want to show everyone that their boyfriend is a high-status Chad. So being a superhero only in secret is confusing for women. They like the idea of Super-Chad being open about his identity ... and his relationship.
Compare the original The Amazing Spier-Man to the Ultimate Spider-Man gay shit that the new Marvel stuff is all based on.
RCO002 1469441056RCO003 1469441056RCO004 1469441056RCO005 1469441056RCO006 1469441056
In the original comics he's an incel with literally zero friends, he's someone who is actually relatable to outcasts and despite being someone that everyone hates, he still acts like a hero and learns the virtue of with great power comes great responsibility. Compare that to this:
RCO021RCO022RCO023RCO024
Where he's some normie cuck (probably browses /r/Ifuckinglovescience on reddit) who's friends with his oneitis before he ever gets powers, and she actually genuinely cares about him. Complete crap.

Last edited:
Another overrated piece of shit by sony