Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for dark skinned currycels?

Curry-cel

Curry-cel

Banned
-
I am a dark skinned currycel who has never touched a woman outside of family (not even a handshake JFL, that’s how repulsive I am to women) and decided to go on tinder to see for myself how over it was lmfaoo. But this suprised me! I got some matches which I thought were surely bots but I got their snaps and they were real. I also used a corny pick up line that soydit said would work :feelshaha:

tinder pic

I'm pretty beta tho so idk what to do. I also don't think she can actually come cause my mom is going to cuck me just like she did for the past 10 years JFL, always telling me to study and not go after girls LMAOO. I also don't have a car that I can use so I guess I'm not getting shit. But this still suprised me, I thought dark skinned indians were the lowest of the low and could not get any girls but I already have a few, how is this possible. I thought even the best looking indian was equal to a 5/10 white normie who is basically invisible to women and thats IF the curry is light skinned. If a curry is dark skinned, I thought the HIGHEST they could ever aspire to in life was a 3/10 no matter what.

Dark-skinned South Asians have a higher SMV than light-skinned South Asians. I know a European girl who only likes South Asians; all her past three boyfriends have been dark-skinned South Asians and she's not at all attracted to Europeans. The reason for dark-skinned South Asians having higher SMV is because they resemble Africans. The girl I was talking about earlier also likes black guys, but has only kissed with one.

Just be a Darkskin curry! @Transcended Trucel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

no it's over. im a lightskin curry and it never began for me, so it's giga over for u
He literally bragged about getting Tinder matches with white women. :lul::feelsclown:

You can’t be incel if you have dark skin! :reeeeee:

no it's over. im a lightskin curry and it never began for me, so it's giga over for u
u need be super lightskin + have colored eyes for a curry to mog dark skin. Very very very very few curries are like this. Some half-breed ones though have that boost due to the cumskin blood bleaching curry blood exceptionally well.
Dark-skinned South Asians have a higher SMV than light-skinned South Asians. I know a European girl who only likes South Asians; all her past three boyfriends have been dark-skinned South Asians and she's not at all attracted to Europeans. The reason for dark-skinned South Asians having higher SMV is because they resemble Africans. The girl I was talking about earlier also likes black guys, but has only kissed with one.
yes dark skin curries get same boosts black do. They get the sports/savage/primal beast halo. Some can even black Maxx enough to get the thug/criminal/dark triad halo for fucking low tier ghetto skanks too.
Just be a Darkskin curry! @Transcended Trucel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: too sad for us, we aren't dark enough to BBC adjacent Maxx nor light enough to pretty boy Maxx. worst of everything :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Would you classify me as a dark-skinned curry? @Transcended Trucel
I'd say so. but you aren't dark enough to BBC Maxx like the most dark skin

I'd say so.
This is his skin tone from his sewer selfie, not very dark.
BF556FB6 C0E2 4339 A530 422013FA1132

I'd say so. but you aren't dark enough to BBC Maxx like the most dark skin

Still, my dark skin can attract some coal burnER women hopefully, especially when I got some money as a bonus advantage

Women love shitskin these days, lifefuel for dark-skin niggas

Niggerfuel for @Ika-Sama

I'm honestly surprised that Dark skin is anywhere near a halo in South Asia.
It isn't. Indians hate dark skin. He's saying when it comes to white women who like black men, black Indians can larp as African to fuck coalburners

Ah, I see.
Yeah, in India whitr skin is worshipped. It's why sooo many bollywood actors have fair skin and many of them are in fact from Pakistan or Afghanistan.

This women is named Hussain. She is an Afghani but is a actress in bollywood. She even has blue eyes

949457fb1e973b3d69482579ed4a9401.jpg

Yeah, in India whitr skin is worshipped. It's why sooo many bollywood actors have fair skin and many of them are in fact from Pakistan or Afghanistan.

This women is named Hussain. She is an Afghani but is a actress in bollywood. She even has blue eyes

949457fb1e973b3d69482579ed4a9401.jpg
I knew White Skin was worshiped in India, but I've always heard that most Women are repulsed by Dark skin.

How do Dark Skin curries BBC adjacentmaxx anyways?

yes dark skin curries get same boosts black do. They get the sports/savage/primal beast halo. Some can even black Maxx enough to get the thug/criminal/dark triad halo for fucking low tier ghetto skanks too
They should realize this ASAP and start following suit, if they wish to slay in the west. It's not gonna work back home since it's about skin color there even if people pretend they don't look at that as a factor.

@Indracel, but all dravidians are incel! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back