Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting LifeFuel for Currycels?

White women want every race of man but white.

Theres a couple of chadpreets at my Uni with 5/10 royalties.

It really seems to me that in some parts of the U.S., attractive, young white women are going for just about every race EXCEPT white men.

JFL what part of the US is this supposedly happening in? So I can move there and swim in hot, cracker foid, pussy. I'm ethnic (Mexican) here in the middle of America and I've observed the exact opposite. If white women ain't with Chad they are usually with Tyrone, ethnics rarely ever get any play from white women here, they are the hardest type of foid to get for us.

Attractive white women are Chad or Tyrone property same with ethnic women, ethnic men are left with nothing, I usually see them wandering around in packs. What you're likely seeing is just a bunch of friendzoned orbiter curries and asians pathetically trying to get with white women since their own asian and curry foids are all with Chad.

currycels are godcels